More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BioYino BioYino

What Does The Day Bring?

Georgia's

Texas sat in her office, it had been a while since she fired her deputy, Georgia, at least a month or two since then. When Texas relieved her of her duties, she thought that would be the last of her. Boy, was she wrong. She left her office, planning to patrol around until she notice something, or rather, the absence of something. Her deputy, April, was nowhere to be found. This was no uncommon occurrence, the sheriff thought she must have gone out for something. She left the building, only to notice a note on the door. She read it, her eyes widening by the second with worry by the second.

_ I have your precious deputy . Meet me in the abandoned building across from The Crushed Weasel before noon if you ever want to see them 3D again, or at all. _

Below the text was a picture of Georgia's massive behind, a small tuft of April's orange hair sticking out between her cheeks. She recognized that rear immediately, she's had it almost crashed down onto her hundreds of times in the past. First Roxxie Roo taking April, and now Georgia?! Well, if she could save her from Roxxie, rescuing her from Georgia should be a piece of cake. She checked the time, it was 11:40AM, she only had 20 minutes to get there!

She ran as fast as she could, rushing past anyone who tried to stop her. After an exhausting run to the building, she stood outside of it, just a few seconds til' noon.

Did she . . .

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)