More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who are we following?

George goes to work

The following morning George got to work a little earlier than normal. He hadn’t slept well, with constant thoughts of the fantasies and discussions Abbey and he had the night before.

As he enters his office, he sees Jasmine sitting at her desk. Her short black hair and dark skin complemented by a low cut deep blue vest and skirt combination. She had been his secretary for years, but after the events of last night, he was looking at her in a different light.

“Jasmine, is that outfit new?” he asked politely.

“No, George, I’ve had it for a while, just never worn it to work because it is a little revealing,” she explained. George shook his head at the comment. It seemed strange and out of place. “Your wife left a message for me to relay. Best of luck with the promotion today, and if you get it, there will be a surprise for you.”

George laughed. He could only think of the conversations last night and wonder what the surprise could be. He went to his office and started on his work, constantly distracted. After a couple of hours, he got a message from Abbey. ‘Jasmine showed me her outfit today. Doesn’t she look nice?’

George picked up his phone to respond. ‘She looks lovely, but if you are suggesting anything, she is my employee.’

‘Not if you get the promotion ;)’

It was 10:30 when his boss came into his office and took a seat. “George,” the old man said.

“Mr Kapolei,” he greeted in return.

“I wanted to be the first to say congratulations.” George smiled, “Yes, you got the promotion, now don’t let it get to your head. I must say, though, the corner office is very nice.”

George pulled open a draw and retrieved two glasses and a bottle of scotch. “Thank you, sir.”

He poured two liberal glasses as Mr Kapolei said, “I can’t stay, things to do.” He raised the glass in a toast before downing it in one. Then with no further fanfare stood and left his office, “Do us proud,” he said as he knocked on the door frame. Mr Kapolei was a superstitious older man.

As soon as his boss left, George picked up his phone to call Abbey, but Jasmine was in the room in moments and closed the door, and George heard the snap of the latch. “Well?” she asked.

George smiled, “I got it,” he said, “If you want to come with me, I will fight for that?” he said.

Jasmine smiled, “No, I’m happy here, and anyway, you should call Abbey. In the meantime.” She stepped around his desk and knelt beside him.

“What are you doing?” George asked.

Jasmine smiled as she started to unbuckle his pants, “You call Abbey. She will explain everything. In the meantime, just trust me.”

George’s conscience tore at him. Jasmine was his staff member, he could get in deep trouble for this, but at the same time, his mind had had nothing but thoughts of the previous day’s conversation all morning.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)