More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who are we following?

George gets invited to a sex party.

George was distracted at work all day thinking about how he and Abbey was going to approach this new chapter in their life.

Around two o’clock that afternoon, his assistant came in and closed the door. “Jasmine?” George said, looking up.

“Are you alright today George, you’ve been distracted,” she asked.

George smiled. She was always perceptive. “I’m alright, don’t worry, just thinking of some home life stuff.”

Jasmine frowned, “I hope everything is alright,” she said, “You can talk to me about anything, you know?”

George couldn’t help but smile. “Yeah, I don’t know if I really should talk to you about this.”

Jasmine’s eyebrows raised, “From that tone, I would say this is bedroom stuff,” she said, taking a seat.

George took a moment to look her over his assistant. The suit vest she was wearing a suit vest and a skirt, and he had noticed she had to keep pulling down at the skirt hem. “Well, yes, sort of. But I don’t know if it is appropriate for your boss to be talking to you about this.”

Jasmine shrugged the vest shifting slightly. George suddenly realised that the vest was gaping slightly at the side. “Feel free to. I have no problem with it.”

George smiled, “Alright, well if you must know, Abbey and I are discussing, well, opening up our relationship. But we don’t really know where to start.”

Jasmine laughed, “Is that all, no problem, are you and Abbey free this Saturday?”

George had a double-take, “Sorry?”

Jasmine smiled, “I have a sex party to go to on Saturday, invite-only, very exclusive, very nice people. I’m sure you and Abbey will fit right in.”

“Wait, you are inviting your boss and his wife to a sex party? Will you be there?” he asked.

Jasmine nodded, “Of course, I will be inviting you, so I will have to be there. I can let you know all the relevant details and help you get the right attire.”

“The right attire?”

“Yeah, it’s all anonymous. Only the people who invite someone knows who anyone is, so everyone wears masks. And not cheap masks. Also, you will have to get coloured stamps. It lets people know what you are up for if you are requesting condoms, if Abbey is on the pill, or her period or is fertile that kind of thing.”

“Wait, you’re serious?” George was still stunned.

“Think about it, talk to Abbey. Oh, and you will need to get a health check, you know, safety first.” Jasmine stood up and turned to leave. George could swear she was swaying her hips more than usual as she walked.

What does Abbey think?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)