More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who are we following?

George gets home from work and Abbey has a surprise.

The following day when George got home, he was a little surprised to find Abbey dressed in lingerie with a bottle of bubbly in the living room. She had made a lounging bed on the floor and had laid picking food around.

“Welcome home,” she said.

George stepped over to her and kissed her, “Is that new?” he asked, not remembering the red and black half cup bra, which more or less failed to keep her breasts within their confines.

She nodded, “After last night, I thought we might like to play some more games. So today, I signed up to a premium porn site and got all this ready. I thought you might like to sip wine, smoke some weed, eat and imagine your wife getting fucked?”

He moaned quietly, “You sure weed is a good idea? We get a little well impulsive when we smoke. And what site did you sign off for?”

She smiled and blushed slightly, “I remember you proposed when we were smoking, you think that was a bad thing? And the site is B.O.A.B,” she said.

“Boab, is that meant to mean something?”

“Black Owned and Bred,” she said as she reached for the bottle of wine and poured a glass for each of them.

“So my naughty wife wants to watch porn of black men breeding white women and wants me to imagine it’s her while we get drunk and stoned?” he asked her.

She smiled as she handed him the glass, “I thought you might enjoy it, and I have plenty more wine for tonight. I want to spend some time exploring this idea with you and maybe having you fuck me doggy style while we watch one or two videos?”

“Hard to say no to an offer like that,” he replied as he took a drink. “Let me have a quick shower, and I will be back down.”

“Don’t take too long, or I will start without you, oh, and my panties are crotchless,” she said to his back as he walked away.

As George got out of the shower, he could hear the moaning of several people coming from the living room, some were obviously from the tv, but he was sure he could listen to Abbey’s moans. He threw on some boxers and quickly headed downstairs.

In the living room, he found his lovely wife laying back, masturbating with one hand while smoking with the other. “I was gone for five minutes,” he said.

She smiled up at him and pulled her fingers from her slick cunt. She picked up a cherry tomato and popped it into her mouth. “I might be a little eager,” she confessed.

“Oh, and eagerness with weed and your impulsive nature is a good combination?” he laughed back as he looked at the tv. On-screen, a white woman was riding a black man. “And this is what you are interested in?”

She shrugged, “It sufficed while you weren’t here.” She held the joint out to George who took it and took a long drag. “So, what should I search for? Bred wife? Wedding dress?”

George settled in beside her and smiled.

What does he suggest they search for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)