More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who are we following?

George gets a phone call from Abbey the next day.

George was busy working when his phone rang. The display showed it was his wife. Quickly he hit the speaker, “Hi honey.”

“Hi,” George could hear a tone in her voice, “So you know how we’ve been playing these games?” Abbey asked.

George quickly picked up the phone and turned it off the speaker as he walked to his office door and closed it. His assistant raised her eyebrows at him as he did. “Yes, I know the games we’ve been playing.”

“How much of a slut do you want your wife to be?” she asked him.

He laughed, “Is this really an appropriate question to be asking on work time?”

“Well, no, but it’s just that,” she hesitated, “you know the new office furniture we bought for you?”

George nodded as he said, “Yes.”

“Well, it’s being delivered as we speak, and one of the delivery guys is kind of hot now. If I give him a ride, I will probably have to give his buddy a ride too.”

George cock responded immediately. “You’re suggesting you are going to give them a tip?”

Abbey laughed, “Well, I hope it’s more than a tip. But yeah, the question is, how much of a slut do you want me to be?”

George was enjoying the banter, “Well, if you think you are going to enjoy it, be as much of a slut as you like. You remembered your pill this morning, right?”

Abbey had the edge of a smile on her voice, “If I hadn’t would that turn you on more?”

He laughed, “You know it would.”

“Oh goodie,’ she replied.

It was then that George heard a strange voice, “Ma’am, where would you like the desk?”

“Just in here, please,” Abbey replied. “I’ve got to go, Honey. I will let you know when they are done.”

George went to say something else, bewildered that it may not have just been banter, but she hung up. He quickly typed a message to her, ‘Wait, are you really going to fuck some delivery guys?’

He got no response. It was more than an hour before he heard from Abbey again.

What was Abbey doing in that hour?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)