More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zanosss12 zanosss12

Choose one to swap with

George's Mom

The King of the slimes stuck several of his tentacles right into the house. He knew what he could do to beat George. Inside the house, he found George's entire family and considered that his mother would be the weakest of them.

He grabbed George with one of his tentacles. Even though he couldn't harm him, he could safely use his ability to spite him.

With the second tentacle, he grabbed George's mom. Her body immediately began to melt, but it didn't matter. The Slime King tore open his mother's chest and ripped out her heart. Under George's screams, he did the same to him and inserted his mother's heart into his chest. As he thought, George immediately regenerated, while making his mother's heart his own. Next, he tore out the lungs and transplanted them to George as well. Then the liver, esophagus. George's mother had been dead for a long time, but the king of slime continued to disfigure her body.

He tore out her uterus along with her vagina and ripped open the lower part of George's body and inserted them there. Immediately, his body was regenerated, accepting female genitals. Next, he tore off George's mother's tits from her body and attached them to his body. They also became a part of it. Finally, he tore off all his limbs and attached his mother's limbs instead.

The last step was that he melted George's skin with his tentacles and pulled the skin from his mother's body over it. It was the final stage of his transformation and George completely became his mom.

Next chapter

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)