More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nanaya1 Nanaya1

What's next?

Geonosis

Master Luminara Unduli awoke in the dim light of the catacombs, blinking to adjust her eyes to the darkness. She was suspended mid air in a ray shield surrounded by those unkillable Geonosian warriors. Glancing around the room she saw her target, Poggle The Lesser, speaking in fluent Geonosian to somebody. She had to twist as far as she could to get sight of what he was talking to. It was giant bug with a thorax filling a quarter of the chamber in which she found herself.

'This must be the rumoured Queen,' thought Luminara. As her eyes studied its body, she saw at the tail end of the creature two soldiers collecting what seemed to be eggs from the queen. She had noticed worms crawling from the noses of the bugs, that must be how they're staying animated...

The queen turned her attention from Poggle in a moment, noticing the active Jedi. "Aaaahhh," the queen said in a rasping, grating voice, "a Jedi, tainting my royal chamber, and why? To kill me?" She was shocked that the Queen could speak Galactic Basic, even given her mispronunciation in her Geonosian voice.

"No, we only came here to arrest Poggle for his crimes against the Republic. We have no quarrel with you," Luminara said, trying to calm the situation with the accusatory queen.

"Yooouuuu shall not take him! Instead, you will join mmme!" On the word a geonosian soldier started towards Luminara. She struggled fiercely against her restraints but to no avail as the mind controlled bug lifted an egg to her face. The parasitic worm burst forth, seeking out its new host. It crawled out and onto Luminara's face leaving a slimy trail in its wake. As it slid past her mouth she kept her lips clamped shut, but that only served to make it easier for the worm to find its objective. It slowly probed into her nose and shot in.

Luminara gasped then screamed as she felt the parasite invade her head. It wrestled for control of her mind. She was a Jedi, she was strong...

But not strong enough. The worm took control and Luminara entered the hive mind. The luminous shackles were released and she dropped to the ground, landing with the agility and care of a user and now she was a tool of the Queen.

Does she venture after her would be rescuers or wait and ambush?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)