More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheGoldenBeast TheGoldenBeast

What’s next?

Genesis

‘Okay, so I’m suppose to create a new Cosmos. Great, how do I do that?’ God is suppose to be Omnipotent and Omniscient. I have my own idea of what being omnipotent would be like but I can’t imagine being omniscient at all.

The closest thing I can think of is going on a search engine like Google and looking up stuff.

After a moment of deliberation, I decided, ‘What the hell, let’s try it.’

Search: [How do I create a new cosmos]

Result: [Think of yourself as an artist, specifically a painter. And like any descent painter, you first need a canvas to paint your picture. This canvas is known among Supreme Gods as the Lesser Void.

To create a Lesser Void picture a black hole appearing suddenly in the Greater Void and swallowing you whole before dissipating.

Then you simply need to consciously WANT what you pictured to come to pass.]

I picture a black hole appearing in the palm of my hands, then I WANT what I picture to come to pass. And just like that my will was done, a black whole the size of a tennis ball really did appear in the palm of my hands.

This is not a scientific black hole however, as the Greater Void is a location that transcends all of time and space, but it did give it properties similar to a real black hole. And while it does possess the same infinite gravitational pull as a real black hole, instead of bending space and time it distorts the Greater Void resulting in the creation of a Lesser Void at it’s singularity.

Understanding that the Lesser Void beyond the event horizon would be my canvas, I allow it’s infinite gravity to pull me in.

As I pass through the event horizon I turn back to get a view of what the Greater Void would look like from this side, and saw what appears to be a white hole in the distant. I willed the white hole to fade probably making the black whole dissipate at the same time.

I then turn my attention back to the jet black background that would be my canvas and thought, ‘I should probably decorate this place.’

I changed the pitch black background colour into white, then conjured a floor with a reflective surface and water-like texture, so that when it’s stepped on it creates ripples. Then I willed an aurora with ever changing colour to appear above me, constantly shifting from red, blue, yellow, green, violet, orange, pink.

‘I’ll call this place, [High Heaven]’

With that done, I phase through the floor and ending up on the other side. There isn’t really any difference between this side and the previous side, besides the lack of aurora and the floor becoming the ceiling that is.

I then erase the ceiling from this side, meaning it still exists in the plane of [High Heaven] but no being on this plane, which I’m going to name [Heaven], can interact with it, except for me of course.

I looked down and conjured a floor for this plane of existence but it much different from the previous one. Whereas the floor for the plane of [High Heaven] had a reflective surface, the floor for the plane of [Heaven] was made of indestructible, clear, transparent glass.

Then, I replace the erased ceiling with an endless golden sky filled with clouds, which can be stood upon, and a golden ray of glory that descends from the sky. Later I plan to create islands and continents on those clouds but I have to finish dividing the planes first.

Slipping through the floor again I end up on the third plane of existence, which I’ll call [Earth]. I went about erasing the ceiling and creating a floor on this side, but quickly erase the floor right after.

Meaning this plane neither has a ceiling or a floor, and it is the plane of existence where mortals would live.

Finally, I descend to the the lowest plane, and give it the name the [Hell]. This plane of existence has no floor, only a ceiling made of indestructible, clear, transparent glass. I change the background here to pitch black. It will basically be the plane of existence where demonic beings live.

And just like that I finish dividing the Lesser Void into four planes of existence.

High Heaven: My personal plane.

Heaven: Plane of Celestial Beings.

Earth: Also know as the Material Plane, the Multiverse, and the plane of Earthly/Mortal Beings.

Hell: Plane of Demonic Beings.

Next is to fill up these planes. I split myself into three, one to work on heaven, another to work on earth, and the last to work on Hell.

Where to?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)