More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by castelea castelea

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Gender Update

After looking at everyone of those options, Samus finally decided for one "Mmmm, the Gender Update uh? Let's see what does this do" As she said that, a chip fell down to the familiar table. After looking at the chip and asking herself if she should really do it, she inserted it in the slot.

She started feeling something in the body. It wasn't warm, or pain. It was discomfort. Like something in her mind was completely wrong. Specially in her face, where she was feeling itchy. And scratching her chin, she could feel... hair. "Wait, what?" She asked, a little bit alarmed from that. The surprise just grew as she realized that her voice was a little bit deeper. She run to a close mirror, knowing that everything was going bad.

Looking at the mirror, she could see how her face has now a 5'o clock shadow. Looking closer, she could see with surprise how her face was losing it's smoothness, it's cuteness, it's feminity. Her jawline squaring up. Her frame expanded a little to the sides, separating her shoulders garther apart. Her hands grew and lost any feminity it had. Her breasts started deflating slowly, till they were hard pecs. Her waist widening at the same rate that the hips narrowed. To end it all, her groin was expanding slowly, as she felt how her uterus was reforming itself into a dick.

Looking at the mirror, Samus saw a muscular man that the only similar thing he had with the previous Samus was the hair and the Zero Suit.

What should Samus do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)