More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IWannaSpankGirls IWannaSpankGirls

Pick your curse:

Gender Swap

"For too long, you have hid behind your gender. How you shall see how the boys live."

Clutching her head Gina looked around her room in wonder. No one was here but she swore she heard someone. Frowning she shook her head.

"Don't be silly." she thought. "Curses aren't real."

Gina looked at herself one more time. To her shock, what she found in the mirror was a boy.

"Oh my god!" screamed Gina. "Why am I a boy?!"

She heard her mother knocking on the door.

"Gina, are you okay in there?" her mom said.

"Yes." said Gina.

Unfortunately, Gina's voice had changed to a boy's, prompting suspicions from her mother.

"Who is that, in there?!" her mother asked. "Where is Gina?"

It was obvious to Gina what would happen once she came in to find a strange boy in her daughter's room. Gina climbed out the window. Fortunately, she kept her car keys in her room so she had no problem getting into her convertible.

"If I can find Susan, I can get her to cover for me." she thought.

Despite the fact she was still wearing her girl clothes, Gina was able to reach Noname High with no problems. Nobody is really paying attention to the fact that the car's driver is a boy dressed as a girl.

After a half an hour of driving, she arrived at school quite early. She parked at same place where it is closest to the entrance.

"I gotta find Susan." she thought.

Does Gina come across anyone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)