More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DOMEND DOMEND

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Gay guy in his 30s. God costume.

In the heart of New York City, I found myself standing amidst the towering skyscrapers, gazing in awe at the vibrant streets. The iconic C&C comic book store lay before me, renowned across the country not only for its extensive comic selection but also for its legendary cosplay costumes.

As a somewhat well known cosplayer myself (my Instagram has 320K followers currently) I will go to great lengths to make sure I have the best costumes I can find. I had journeyed from across the country for this moment, a pilgrimage to acquire the one-of-a-kind "God" costume that had stirred excitement in the cosplay community. The whispers of its existence had reached me, and I couldn't resist the allure of such a mythical artifact.

As I approached the coveted costume, my anticipation reached a fever pitch. Just as my hand grazed the shimmering fabric, a voice, timid yet kind, interrupted my thoughts. I turned to see a plain looking guy who happened to be an admirer of my "sexy nerd" Instagram content.

The guy’s courage had propelled him to approach me, and he greeted me with a recognition that sent warmth through me. "Hey there, my names Marty" he began, his voice tinged with admiration, "I know you from Instagram! Your name is Nate, right? What brings you here today?"

I couldn't help but smile, appreciating the rush of getting recognized in public. "Hey, yeah! I flew all the way here for this costume. It's legendary!

Marty's eyes gleamed with curiosity, and I couldn't resist showing him the costume that had captured my attention. It emitted a magical golden aura, casting an enchanting glow around it. As I reached for the costume, I happened to read a tag I'd missed before, which indicated that it was a size small. A size small would never fit over my hard earned bulging muscles, and a groan of frustration escaped my lips. Marty, ever the cheerful soul, played down the moment.

"Guess this one's not meant for me," I remarked, handing the costume to him. "Maybe it'll work for you."

But Marty, with a thoughtful look, turned to me and with a heartfelt “Thank you!” Marty turned and went to the dressing room.

I wonder what Marty will look like in the costume and let out a slight chuckle. I bet he’s thinking about how much bigger my muscles are than his. It’s hard not to notice with the major differences in our musculature.

Then, a golden light shone from the dressing room. I went to investigate and the light drew me into the dressing room without a second thought. When I drew back the curtain I saw a grinning Marty. His grin was almost unsettling but I barely had time to notice his face before his body swelled with muscle, growing until he stood as impressively built as I was. But the transformation didn't stop there.

Marty's eyes seemed to hold ancient knowledge, and he spoke with a newfound understanding. The former God had chosen him as the successor, and Marty had become a deity in that moment, free from physical, mental, and moral restrictions.

Marty snapped his fingers and next thing I knew I was on my knees in front of him. The God costume Marty was wearing vanished to reveal an impossibly shredded body with a cock that hung below his knees. I looked up at Marty in confusion and his grin was now entirely malevolent. My mind went blank and my attention shifted to the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. I took the head in my mouth and worked it as far down my throat as I could. I began to weep tears of joy as I felt the massive cock harden in my mouth. I am so happy that I get to serve this amazing God.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)