More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

What is going on?

Gay Fey Rewrite

Aster yawned widely, stretching from his resting place in a blooming flower. He smiled widely and extended his wings to catch the morning sun. Spring was finally here!

The season of rebirth, and hope, and fucking...'why'd that last one come up.' Aster thought. But Aster simply brushed it off and started to get his wings in gear. Soon his was far about the tree tops, some of which were, for some unknown reason, purple. "I've seen purple plants before, but I never thought trees could be that color. Maybe there is something in the soil...or maybe the prep team just fucked up their job."

Aster ignored the purple trees once he laid eyes on the resting stop of his friend Snowdrop. He quickly flew straight for him and tackled the barely awake fey, laughing. Aster looked at Snow and started to blush 'Whoa, all of a sudden, Snow looks...whoa.' it didn't make since. Neither he nor Snow have aged, in centuries, nor have they made any major changes to themselves in a decade and yet, looking at each other. It made them feel something that they haven't felt...ever.

What's going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)