More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

But what sort of game are they playing?

Gay (white male v. black male)

The White Queen’s Rook entered first. An armoured colossus, housing armed guards, it moved to the black square designated a1. Next to them, towards b1, rode the proud White Queen’s Knight on his mighty charger. The Bishop was next, positioned between the Knight and his master, the White ‘Queen’.

Strong and imperious, the ‘Queen’ was a kinky transvestite. His face was pale as alabaster, but he glowed with a proud beauty. Stronger than any of the men that surrounded him, He would show those black boys who ruled the battlefield.

The White Queen stood on a square of his own colour. Next to him, stood his weak ‘husband’. The White King needed protecting at all costs. If he was into a corner, the game was lost.

The White King’s advisor, the Bishop, stood to the right of his master. Beside him, the White King’s Knight rode into position as proudly as had the Queen’s Knight before him. Onto the final white square of the first rank rumbled the White King’s Rook and its armed contingent.

The first rank were all in place. In front of them trudged the cannon fodder. Eight poorly dressed and poorly armed pawns. They looked eagerly and lustfully across the battlefield as their counterparts, eight equally poorly dressed black men took up their positions in the distance on the seventh rank.

Behind the black pawns, the rest of the black men’s fighting entered.

The Black ‘Queen’ stood facing the White ‘Queen’ from the eighth rank, also on a square of his own colour. Tall and impressive, he was another muscular ladyboy. Stronger than any of the men that surrounded him, he felt himself to be more than a match for any white man.

Beside him, on square c8, stood his advisor, the wise Black Bishop, his greying hair contrasting with his ebony skin. Next, the Black Queen’s Knight, a brave warrior, with a snorting black stallion gripped between his thighs. On square a8, the Black Queens armoured Rook held more of his troops.

To the Black Queen’s left, stood the Black King. As weak as his white counterpart, the King needed protecting at all costs, his defeat would lose his side the battle. His men had to protect him at all costs.

Advising him was the Black King’s Bishop, another wise cleric. The Black King also had a bold Knight. And finally, he too had a contingent of troops ready to do battle from their armoured Rook.

All of the pieces were in place. A hush descended over the battlefield. Then the white controller ordered the first move.

What is White’s first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)