More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mikeprince Mikeprince

Who does Sharukh call to help?

Gauri Khan

Gauri Khan was determined to motivate the Mumbai Indians team after they lost two matches in a row. She came up with a new idea to encourage the players and inspire them to perform their best. She called all the cheerleaders to her office and proposed a new style of dress for them to wear during the next match.

The new dress was designed to reveal different parts of the cheerleaders' bodies as each wicket fell. The top would fall when the first wicket was taken, the skirt would fall when the second wicket was taken, the bra would fall when the third wicket was taken, and the panties would fall when the fourth wicket was taken. All the cheerleaders agreed to wear the new dress, and Gauri Khan was confident that this would be the motivation the team needed to win.

As the match started, the Mumbai Indians players were visibly demotivated after losing two matches in a row. However, the cheerleaders were all dressed in their new outfits, and each one looked stunning. Jhanvi Kapoor was wearing a red and gold dress, with a top that hugged her curves and a skirt that flared out as she twirled. Disha Patani was wearing a green and silver dress, with a top that barely covered her nipples and a skirt that barely covered her butt. Nora Fatehi was wearing a blue and white dress, with a top that showed off her toned abs and a skirt that flowed as she moved.

As the match progressed, the Mumbai Indians were in trouble once again. However, as the first wicket of the opposition team CSK fell, the top of Jhanvi's dress fell off, revealing her perky breasts. The crowd went wild, and the players on the field were suddenly energized. The second wicket fell, and Disha's skirt fell off, revealing her lacy panties. The third wicket fell, and Nora's bra fell off, revealing her ample cleavage. The fourth wicket fell, and all the cheerleaders' panties fell off, leaving them in just their high heels.

The sight of the cheerleaders in their revealing outfits had the desired effect, and the Mumbai Indians managed to take all the wickets in the powerplay. The players were suddenly inspired, and they fought hard to secure a victory. The crowd was going wild, and the cheerleaders continued to dance and perform their routine, barely covering their bodies with the small scraps of fabric that remained.

The next day, the newspapers were filled with headlines about the Mumbai Indians' stunning victory and the cheerleaders' daring new outfits. The media praised Gauri Khan's innovative approach to motivating the team, and the cheerleaders became instant celebrities.

How does CSK team retaliate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)