More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by croxon360 croxon360

What's next?

Gauntlet Bra and Panties match

WWE Summerslam was in full swing and the crowd had already been treated to two exceptional matches courtesy of the tag team and cruiserweight divisions and the night looked to get even better with what promised to be a five-star classic on the horizon in the form of the WWE world title match. But now it was time for a match that every man in the arena was looking forward to, though few would admit it. The bra and panties gauntlet match.

The crowd cheered as Lilian Garcia made her way into the ring and she looked around with a smile before beginning her announcement.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the bra and panties gauntlet match to determine the new WWE woman’s champion. Two women start the match and attempt to strip the other to her bra and panties. The first woman completely stripped is eliminated from the match and the next participant comes out. This continues until only one woman is left and she will be declared the New Woman’s champion!’

The crowd cheered again as Lilian left the ring and then waited in anticipation to see who would be the first woman out.

Who is the first competitor out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)