More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elist Elist

What's next?

Gary the turbo nerd (SR100)

As to when he entered and left the Social Ranking Office, no one could even say. Excited teens congratulated one another one their high score or quietly slunk back home after receiving a reality check. Gary gazed at the masses with a wide smirk on his face. Finally, someone recognized him.

"Isn't that the nerd king Gary?" A tall and handsome student chuckled. His name was Zack, and despite his horrid personality he was coached by his high SR parents to appear immaculate to the system. A little money in the right pockets also helped, and thus he received a respectable score of 93 today.

"Hey Gary, what did you get? Oh, nevermind, why don't you just strip naked right now? There's just no way you're above me."

"Fool."

"Excuse me? Aren't you supposed to be smart? Disregarding an order will result in your score decreasing! Don't blame me if it happens."

"I'm calling you a fool because you did not even bother checking my score. A fatal mistake, Zachary Louis Greene." Gary adjusted his glasses and gazed confidently as his former bully. "An eye for an eye. Well, Zach, why don't *you* strip naked, and imitate a dog for five minutes?"

Zach's face paled. He quickly checked his watch.

"No, impossible. It's... a hundred!"

"A hundred?" The commotion was drawing attention. Soon, there was a small ring around the two students.

"Zach, do I need to remind you..."

"I get it, I get it!" Zach was very familiar with the rules. He didn't want his precious score to drop lower. To fall below ninety would be a great embarrassment in the family.

The once proud boy was now buck naked and on all fours, making a pathetic impression of a dog. Gary chuckled.

"A score of 100 is so simple. I don't know who came up with this system, but you just have to work hard for 18 years and you're set for life. And now, everyone has to obey me." He kicked the naked Zach aside, and left the crowd.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)