More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Giggles Giggles

Do you have any Sexxx Dreams?

Garrett

You awake to the bright lights...wait am I...walking? You stop and feel a heavy basket on your hip. You look down and see a basket with...is that Garrett's clothes? Wait...AM I GARRETT!! You drop the basket and a girl opening her door looks at you with concern.

"Garrett? You okay."

"I'm *clears throat* yeah I'm fine." What the fuck is going on? What is this dream? You take the basket back up and you go to the laundry room. You have no idea what's going on, but Garrett still needed to do laundry, so you don't want to stop him? You get there and are alone and you open one of the washers. You begin funneling Garrett's clothes into the washer. It's mostly club t-shirts, cargo shorts, and oh shit his boxers. This feels wrong. You go to pick them up _of course _they are sticky right at the crotch. You quickly funnel the rest of the clothes into the washer and head back upstairs. You open your room and see your body passed out on a bed, it's both concerning and erotic. No, you need to get back into your old body before you stuck permanently in this body...if that's even how this works. You think about it. Maybe...maybe if you go back to sleep in this body, then you will return? Or maybe if you wake up your sleeping body?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)