More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ARavingLooony ARavingLooony

who do you follow?

Garret Hawke

A lowly Fereldan living in the small un-remarkable village of Lothering. The young twenty three year old could never find much to keep his interest in the small village. It wasn't Denerim. There would be plenty of opportunities for a young man such as himself in Fereldan's capital but there was a reason the Hawke family lived in such a remote area; Bethany. Hawke's young eighteen year old sister and neither he himself, Carver or his mother wanted her to be discovered by the Templar's and hauled away to the Circle. Bethany didn't deserve that fate, so young and innocent.

Thankfully the village of Lothering only had one Chantry, and one that didn't have a large Templar presence. The head of the Templars stationed in Lothering; Ser Bryant didn't seem to suspect Bethany of being gifted with magic even when the young girl occasionally visited the Chantry to visit her redheaded lay-sister friend, Leliana. The same Leliana that Hawke's brother Carver had a rather easy to spot crush on.

Living on a small farmhold ensured that the Templar's patrolling Kirkwall never came by the Hawke's abode regularly. With his deceased father, Malcolm unable to take up the role as the man of the house, that responsibility rested on Hawke's shoulder's. While he wasn't exactly thrilled at the idea Hawke knew that he was a far better choice to do so than his hot-headed brother, Carver. The young eighteen year old was constantly trying to one-up his older brother and inevitably failed at every turn, Hawke's sarcastic demeaner only added to Carver's rivalry with Hawke as the young man who was aspiring to be a heroic warrior was always berated by some sarcastic quip from the dual dagger wielding elder Hawke.

Whilst occasionally helping his mother, Leandra around the farmhold there was one thing that Hawke enjoyed doing on a daily basis; fucking the women of Lothering. Hiding behind his loincloth was a large pillar of manhood that had entered into nearly every suitable woman's depths Hawke could find. He'd even seduced and talked his brother's crush; Leliana into regular quickie's in the area's of Lothering where they wouldn't be found going at it. Carver didn't know what he was missing, out of all the women he had fucked in Lothering, the secretly whorish Chantry lay-sister was the most skilled in the art of sex, especially when it came to giving blowjob's. If there had been a whorehouse in Lothering then Hawke had no doubt that Leliana could make a small fortune if she worked there.

What is Hawke doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)