More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IronLacedCarbon IronLacedCarbon

And so, a story begins...

Gamma - "Blue Boi"

==========

Disclaimer:
_ This story is purely fictitious and not at all suitable for minors. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Reader discretion is advised._

==========

On a fairly average, stormy, and very boring night, there existed a small town in the middle of the vast nothingness that is the United States Midwest, and the majority of its inhabitants were winding down for the day, getting ready to go to bed as to prepare for the next dull and uneventful one to come.

Its inhabitants, the thirty-thousand-or-so people who lived there, knew it as Angelville, and not many of them would say that it's the worst place in the world to call home.

Well, that was aside from two young teenage dorks by the names of Jack Thorn and John Sandburg, who were both eighteen, going on nineteen-years-old.

If you asked them, they hated their mundane, day-to-day lives. Jack, between having to live with his older pain-in-the-ass step-sisters, a step-mother who didn’t care about anything else but his perfect grades and a clean room, and a step-father who he seldom saw because he was either working excessively long hours or was out at a bar with his buddies; desperately wished he were someone else, and had been born into another more lazy and lavish life, one full of hot women with giant tits that wanted to fuck him day after day. John, on the other hand, wanted nothing more than to just run away to some random beach-town and live like a proverbial king, surrounded by gorgeous, well-hung manservants who resembled gods themselves, but unlike his best friend, he was content with the thought of working hard and doing whatever he could to actually work towards that goal, as impossible as it seemed given the rest of his small family’s lack of wealth and ambition towards achieving such long-term goals.

Regardless of their financial circumstances and unique preferences, the two were the best of friends. At school, on weekends, during the holidays, Jack and John would usually be found hanging out together at one of their houses, playing video games or bullshitting about their opinions on things. They were honest with each other, through and through, and didn’t hide their feelings when it came to what they wanted.

Especially John.

"Well, Cindy's outside." Jack said with a sickly sniffle, stuffing his phone into his pocket. "I better head out before she honks once and just takes off without me."

"Alright." John said with a dejected sigh, then coughed into a rag several times before clearing his throat. "You could stay another night, y'know. I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind."

"I know…” Jack sighed, standing up from the floor and grabbing a backpack full of extra clothes and essentials that he’d packed for his overnight stay at John’s house. “But you know how my mom is, though.”

"C’mon dude, you're sick. Like, almost as sick as I was a few days ago." John said as he rose to his feet despite the minor fatigue in his boney limbs, then pointed to the dark rings around Jack's eyes that were more prominent than they usually were. “We could have my dad vouch for you, I know he would. He likes you. I mean, not like I like you, but-”

"Yeah, right.” Jack said flatly with a roll of his eyes before harshly coughing into the sleeve of his navy-blue, long-sleeved shirt. “On a school night? I’m not risking it. Unless I can show her how sick I am, she's just going to be calling your dad and screaming until I come back. Even if I come home tomorrow as sick as I am now, I won’t hear the end of it until I move out. Besides, it’s my only chance of getting away with staying home, and that’s if she lets me stay home.”

"… Sorry." John said, walking up to Jack and wrapping his arms around his midsection for a hug. Per usual, especially on physically awkward occasions like this, Jack didn't pull away, but he wasn't completely comfortable with the affection that John enjoyed giving him whenever the young gay idiot felt appropriate. John smiled as he nuzzled his chest, his short blonde hair brushing up against Jack's chin. "Whether or not you show up tomorrow, I'll be bringing an extra lunch as an apology for getting you sick, just in case."

"That was the plan in the first place, dumbass." Jack said, his arms outstretched and unsure of how he should return his friend's gesture properly, then slowly lowered his left to his side and used the hand of his right to pat John’s head. "You don't have to keep feeding me."

"I know." John said, slowly beginning to grind his short, scrawny body against Jack's own. "And you don't have to spend time with me at the risk of your health." He said, looking up at Jack with his tongue sticking out. “Dumbass.”

"Fuck off, dude." Jack groaned, taking the hand that was patting his head and forcefully used it to push the pushy twink’s face away from him. “I’ve got to-”

John, who giggled like a schoolgirl as Jack forcefully his face away, quickly ducked out of his grasp and wrapped himself around his lower half, his face now nuzzling the soft bulge in his friend’s jeans. "You're gonna' have to try harder than that if you wanna' keep me away from this bad boy!" John laughed.

"Fine! Goddamn it…" Jack growled, grabbing a fistful of John's hair and forcefully pulling him away from his junk. "Stay on your knees, close your eyes, and open up wide. We've gotta' make this quick."

John whimpered as his best friend carelessly manhandled him, but the high-pitched sounds of pain that escaped his lips were born from sheer delight.

Finally, John thought.

It's about time that Jack really showed him what he was made of. John moaned and relaxed his body as Jack released his hair, then looked up at his annoyed friend.

"God, I’m such a bitch." The young twink thought to himself.

Down on his knees, John looked up at Jack's scowling face, right before opening his mouth and closing his eyes.

I can already taste it, John thought to himself with glee. Jack didn't have the biggest cock in the world, but he certainly wasn't lacking in size. John heard a few light rustling and clicking noises, assuming that it was the sound of his pants being undone and dropping to the floor.

After waiting there for what felt like an eternity, John opened his eyes to see his front door wide open with only his father standing in the hallway, wearing a look of disappointment on his face as he looked down at his son.

"Oh, hey dad." The flaming teenager said flatly. Damn, John thought to himself as he scowled and glanced away for a moment in frustration. Fooled again. "Did Jack leave?"

“Yeah, just saw him bolt out of the door.” Walt just sighed at his weird, shameless son. “Can’t say I’m surprised as to why.”

"I'll get him, one day." John said confidently, crossing his arms with a smirk after quickly rising to his feet. “That dick won’t suck itself, after all.”

"Listen, son..." Walt began with a shake of his head, then took in a deep breath. “Hear me out.”

Uh oh, John thought as his smile fell into a frown.

More words of wisdom from Dr. Single-Father-of-Three.

"You know I love you, and you know I don't mind that you're, well, you, and uh…” The heavy-set man scratched his blonde head, unable to not radiate how uncomfortable he was in both tone and body language. “Look, just don't yourself on people like that. If someone likes you for you, then you won't have to try so hard when it comes to-"

After slamming the door shut in his father's face, John huffed and turned around.

"Jack does like me for me." He grumbled to himself, feeling the recurring headache of his cold to begin to return as he walked over to his bed and crawled into the center of it, laying face-down in his cold pillow. "He's the only one in this stupid town that even puts up with me."

John sighed as he relaxed on his soft bed, melting into the thick quilted covering and drifting off into a deep, dreamless slumber.

Or, he would have, if the laptop on his dresser hadn't suddenly exploded as soon as a nearby crash of lightning and thunder echoed from outside, masking the sound from the rest of the house’s inhabitants.

John leaped a foot in the air in surprise from his bed at what sounded like a grenade going off in his room. The dizzy teen sat upright on the bed, his eyes taking a moment to focus at the strange sight on his dresser. His laptop was in bits and pieces, literally, scattered across part of the room while a small, blue orb of light floated atop its initial location.

What the hell is that? He angrily asked himself, shuffling towards the end of the bed as he stared into the bright, blue ball that destroyed his porn portal. After getting to his feet, he slowly walked towards it while it simply hovered there in mid air, completely unmoving besides a dull pulsation of energy occasionally being emitted from its core.

A bold and fearless John reached his hand out towards it once he was at arm's length, and the tips of his index and middle fingers went through the blue orb’s thin veil without any resistance.

A split-second after contact was made, the orb appeared to quickly expand and disperse, sending an unfelt shockwave that spread outwards in a flash and continued past the walls of his room.

John blinked a few times in surprise, then took a step back. "That was... weird." John mumbled to himself, glancing around aimlessly.

"Tell me about it.” A deep, handsome voice said with a yawn, coming from the direction of John’s bed. “I haven’t made a contract this easily with a mortal since… well, ever, actually.”

John's head snapped to the side, his eyes narrow and focused as they fell upon a tall, beefy, bald guy wearing some kind of bodysuit. The centers of his eyes along with the whole of his mid-bicep/knee-length attire were a bright, reflective blue color, so much so that it hurt a bit to stare at directly for too long, John stubbornly realized. Laying down on his side with his head propped up on his arm, he lazily spoke again.

“Sup?” Blue said, managing a weak, cocky smile.

“Not much.” John replied, turning the rest of his body to face the shiny intruder as he crossed his arms. The teen’ expression was understandably suspicious, but in regards to the confidence that came along with it, that much was less understandable to Blue, given his own look of intrigue. He looked to be somewhere in his early twenties, John assumed, but knew from all of the strange shit that’d just gone down that he wasn’t a normal human. “What about you?”

“I’m… I could be worse, if I’m being honest.” The blue guy said with a chuckle, slightly nodding his head pursing his smiling lips as he glanced around the room. When his piercing gaze returned to meet his, John didn’t flinch, staring on as the being’s magnificent radiance was quite literally burning his retinas. Unbeknownst to John, Blue was more than aware of this, for many reasons. “I can feel that too, y’know.”

“Good.” John growled, smiling like the psychopath he was as more than half of his vision was blinded with permanent sun-spots. “Let’s see which one of us taps-out first.”

“Holy shit.” He heard Blue chuckle, and then John’s eyes involuntarily closed on their own for the briefest of blinks, and the man on his bed was gone, along with all of the admittedly painful damage that’d been done to his sight. “You’re a true masochist, aren’t you?”

“Yeah.” John said with a snicker, then blinked a few times as tears caused by the instant relief of excruciating agony rolled down his cheeks. “Where’d ya’ go, Blue Boi?”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m still here.” He said, his smooth and calming voice emanating from what seemed to be the depths of John's mind.

John spun around, his legs and arms dramatically parted and spread out in a defensive martial-arts position.

“I don’t know who you are,-”

“My name is Gamma.”

“-or what you are,-”

“I’m an artificially intelligent being that was forged from stardust by a cosmic asshole. Or, a genie, if you will.”

“-... or what you might want,-”

“That list has no end, although currently I’m-”

“-but you’ll never,-”

“Excuse me?”

“-ever,-”

“Now them's fightin’ words.”

“-get to fuck me in the ass!”

“I-… Wait, what?”

“You heard me! I’ll never let you screw my tight little ass until I’m a helpless puddle of fuckmeat! And I definitely won’t suck that big, tasty, blue dick of yours! You’ll just have to try and it down my throat, first!”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“Still there?”

“Yeah, I just… For the first time, since the beginning of time, I’m at a loss for words.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, for one, you really, really want me to do all of that to you, and more. Like, sincerely. And without mercy.”

“Don’t judge me, Blue Boi.” John said, pouting, and resuming the bitchy, cross-armed that stance he held earlier. “Are you going to man-up and do it, or what?”

“Also, while you've somehow figured out that I’ve possessed your mind and body, you don't care in the slightest, nor about the fact that I can turn you into a soulless meat-suit at my leisure.”

“I wouldn't have put it into those words, per se, but yeah, I figured that I was fucked, or going to be fucked."

“So, you-?”

“Get it?” John giggled. “Fucked.”

“I got it.” Gamma sighed, his disembodied voice now sounding tired and weary. “There’s just no winning with you, is there?”

“I mean, I’m not one to lose. Like, ever.” John said, smiling confidently while staring at one of the upper-corners of his room, not sure where else to look as he talked with this so-called genie, or whatever the fuck this person/thing was, he thought to himself.

“Oh?" Gamma asked, his voice perking up at the challenge. "Are you sure about that?”

“Don’t make me repeat myself.”

“Well in that case, I’m going to have fun ripping your mind apart, human.” Gamma chuckled. “And, for the record, I’m glad to have had the chance to meet you, while you’re still you.”

“Do your worst, Blue Boi.” John snickered, and without a hint of sarcasm in his daring tone. “Entertain your new Master.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)