More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cham3leon Cham3leon

Who are you, again?

Game notes & characters

This story is intended to function as a game, which can be replayed multiple times. As you attend different classes and choose different paths, you can improve your character traits and interpersonal relationships, which are measured by bars as a scale from 0-100%. Certain chapters and paths are only accessible once these variables surpass a threshold, and the requirement is visible in the chapter name, for example: Chapter 1 [Body > 50] means to access chapter 1 your 'body' variable must be higher than 50%. Some in-chapter content will also change depending on variables. Have fun replaying and finding new, fully-fleshed out encounters to enjoy. Here's a rundown of the variable types.

Character traits:

These are your personal traits, which are measured on a scale from 0 (average human male) to 100 (best in the world - or at least, the IUS). Improving these traits often unlocks enhanced versions of sexual encounters, and helps improve your relationship variables.

  • Body - this measures your physical attractiveness, from your face, to your physique, and (to a lesser extent) the size of your cock.
  • Charm - this measures how attractive and seductive you are, in conversation both normally and in the bedroom. Essential for turning a girl from a stranger into your partner in just an evening.
  • Skill - this measures your ability to pleasure your partner (and yourself, to a lesser extent) in everything from kissing to foreplay to penetration.
  • Libido/stamina - this measures how long you can last in bed and how short your recuperation time is between ejaculations.
  • Chapter: this is an arbitrary variable, used by game mechanics to assess which stage of the story you are at.

Relationship variables:

These are the variables which measure how well you get along with the major characters in the story, on a scale from 0 (new friends) to 100 (utterly addicted sexual partner who is completely in love with you). Improving these variables unlocks greater sexual encounters with them, and may subtly change other parts of the story. Cast of characters:

  • Hazel - your petite brunette roommate, who's adorable but also a bit of a nymphomaniac. From California.
  • Emma - your athletic roommate with gorgeous red hair, who's pragmatic but fun-loving. From Ireland.
  • Naomi - the tallest and curviest of your roommates, an exotic Brazilian who does her best to be secretive and mysterious.
  • Zara - a senior student at the school, your guide to help you transition into uni life. She's talented, experienced, and very beautiful. From Qatar.
  • Gabrielle - a blonde girl in your year, whose perfectly proportioned beauty outshines every other girl even in this school of the hottest girls in the world. French.
  • Ben - a male student whom you make a platonic friendship with. Unspecified nationality.

Miscellaneous variables:

These are additional variables that may appear, to keep track of which classes and clubs you attend, and key experiences you've had, which may send you down different storylines.

Phew, that was quite a lot of information! Well, with no further ado, your helicopter is approaching the IUS campus, and you're about to wake up...

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)