More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Westwall Westwall

What were you playing last?

Game Info (Read First!)

Hello all!

I have been trying to build a good CYOA Pokémon game for a while now. You no doubt have probably played some of the stories I have made in the past. I finally sat down and decided to build something substantial.

Once you start your "game", you will notice stats to the right of the game. Every game has something different about it, but the main three stats are as follows:

Charm: How charming your character is. Using Charm lowers it, and it can only be rebuilt by sleeping. Sleeping only happens in certain moments in the games, and you cannot sleep by your own choice. Charm can get you out of a bind and can discourage trainers from doing nasty things to you.

Confidence: Confidence is needed for battles. It goes down after battles and can only be rebuilt by sleep. High confidence means you will easily beat battles with your Pokémon. Lower confidence means the possibility of losing.

Sluttiness: Sluttiness is gained by enjoying sexual events or by enduring them. If beaten by trainers, your sluttiness gauge will rise. You can also use sluttiness to your advantage, though I do give a word of caution. Become too slutty, and you may end up losing your game!

The first game, Pokémon Crimson, is the simplest and you may want to play that first. The other two that are currently offered will eventually include experimental features that could be confusing.

Essentially, your job is to take your trainer from the starting town and beat the Elite Four of your region, all without losing yourself to sexual urges. Keep in mind that in this version of the universe, losing a battle means becoming a free-use slut for one sexual action.

I hope you enjoy and please comment if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Now turn back and choose your game!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)