More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Gail

As mentioned in the last chapter, as Steve and I were finishing breakfast, a woman of beauty came towards our table. She inquired if I was working with her husband James?

"You must be Gail" and reached out to shake her hand. She obliged me the courtesy and informed me he won't be attending the book fair but she is in his place. She told Steve to excuse us and we left. She had booked a hotel suite where she took me to discuss the agenda for the next several days. Gail became more relaxed and said that we finally met.

She told me to relax, take of my heels as she did, then went to the bedroom and several minutes later came out just in her panties. Oh wow I thought to myself she radiated beauty. She was standing in front of me in her majestic stature.

"James told me you are bi, as I am and he is. For our 25 year marriage its been an open one". She slipped off her silkies with my help, revealing her trimmed heart shape pussy. I caressed it and turned into a horny slut wanting her. She reached behind my and guided my lips to her sweet smelling cunt.

I lifted my dress and Gail seeing I was without panties aroused her more bringing on her orgasms within a short time. Exhausted she sat herself beside me, kissed my wet lips and asked me to stay with her. I fulfilled her wish.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)