More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ConquestConquer ConquestConquer

Choose a Cosplayer

Gabriella Cooke (Goob)

Gabriella Cooke is a nerd through and through, super into Zelda, and post more photos of video games then actually selfies, her love for video games is clear as day. She still, however, has a healthy love for cosplay and taking some lewd photos. She is aware of her sex appeal and often uses it to get a quick buck but as of late the idea of being a sexy cosplayer lost is appeal to her and enter a pseudo retirement. Though not doing cosplay at this moment she is still active on her social media talking about Zelda or other video games she is playing.

Wallace was always upset by the fact Gabriella never got big as the others but was happy that she found something else in her life to be passionate about.. but what he saw on her twitter blew his mind. Gabriella Cooke is at Cosplay-Con in cosplay, though she doesn't have a booth, it was still a big deal for him. Eventually Wallace found her at the food court on her phone, no one was with her and she seemed in a joyful mood. Maybe it was time to make a move?

What happens to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)