More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Who are you following?

Gabby The Songbird

Gabby was not your average Songbird. While she looked it on the surface with nice long claws for feet, cute but stylish feathers on her head, a plum ass and nice C cup tits and a phone always in her hand scrolling social media, she had two little secrets.
First of all was her biggest shame. Her dick. She had always had it and felt out of place with it. She was a girl, no doubt about it but she had a small, 4 inch hard dick. It wasn't a micropenis, in some ways it would have been easier to hide if it had been but she was stuck with it so made the most about it. While not something she was proud of, though many accidents she had flashed her little guy to most of her close family and friends at least once and most were understanding, even if they did chuckle over its size.

Her other secret was that she was a huge pervert. While she always had a phone in her hand to check her social media she also always had at least two porn tabs open. She was addicted and often fantasied about being in lewd situations. She loved everything from humiliation porn about men with dicks her size all the way to hardcore bondage porn with men who's dicks looked far nicer then her own. Despite this she hid it well, even being a virgin as she was so shy about it.

To hide this she often went to the gym and tried to keep in shape. She found it somewhat helped her to keep her lusty thoughts at bay, for a while at least.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)