More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What's next?

GAV is smoking the strong shit again....

“It starts with a frustrated individual looking for others…”

“The flyer girl is in position” the radio announced.

The black-haired woman adjusted her glasses and looked at the camera feed. So far her operations here had gone completely unnoticed. Sure, she could continue without anyone noticing, but the intelligence and surveillance all pointed to this one woman being perfect for her needs. The brown wig and tan trench coat might have fooled the average New Yorker, but she recognized her target.

“Target is auf dem weg,” the black-haired woman said into the radio.

There was a collection of acknowledgements from across the network. Everyone was ready and in position. The black-haired woman stood up and watched as her agent on the street corner hailed the target and handed her a flyer before pointing to the arcade street with cafes and other bars. The target looked at the flyer and asked the agent a question before looking down the arcade street. She smiled and said something to the agent before going down the side street following another trio who had stopped in front of a bar front to finish their cigarettes before heading inside.

*

Sue looked at the flyer again and the sign on the door. The Gorgon’s Den. Even before she had started her exploration of her hidden-self, following the Malice incidents, she knew the lipstick lesbian and bisexual pride flags that were on the front of the flyer and the sign behind the name of the bar. Sue looked back at the flyer and flipped it over.

“No cover and first drink half priced on Wednesdays,” she muttered softly, “Why not.”

She had noted the three women who had entered before her, two she recognized from the mayor’s office and the third was a secretary for the city barracks of the state police. If this was the cliental of the bar, then it couldn’t be too bad. Sue noticed the plastering of mandatory signs on either side of the door; FDNY Posted Capacity, City No Smoking, City and State No weapons, served so no under 21, so on and so forth. She stepped in and found a vestibule with a coat check to one side and a woman in a leather jacket and jeans on the other.

“ID?” the bouncer said.

Sue pulled out the fake ID that her contact in City Hall had given her. The bouncer took it and put it under a small UV lamp and made sure it was legit before handing it back. Sue held up the flyer and the bouncer nodded.

“Your jacket?” the pretty blond in the coat check side room asked.

“Sure,” Sue said taking off her jacket and revealing the little black dress she was wearing.

Sue took the tag in exchange for the trench coat and got her hand stamped by the bouncer before proceeding past the second door into the bar itself.

*

The black-haired woman smiled as the camera feeds changed again to keep an eye on her target. Sue Storm, or Erica Brooks as the city issued false ID claimed, stood taking in the surroundings. Her eyes followed the bar as it went down the side wall closest to the door and around the back, then the doors to the kitchen and rest rooms, the stage with a DJ set up tonight, and standing tables forming a circle around a dance floor. The black-haired woman noted that Sue’s eyes stopped on a spiral stair case that went up and down, her gaze then went up to see the additional tables on the balcony overlooking the dance floor.

“Have the DJ play Siren’s Lullaby next,” the Black-Haired woman smiled.

*

Sue wasn’t the super scientist that Reed, Hank or Tony was, but she wasn’t a bumbling housewife dragged along with her family either. She recognized the various pride flags behind the bar; Leather, Rubber Fetish, Lipstick lesbian, Bisexual, the pair of Gorgons hugging while each held a labrys (symbols of militant lesbianism), well except for one, it was a navy-blue banner with a red stylized Cobra on it. Sue also noted the patterns in the staff and patrons. The bar tenders and waitresses were all women in black rubber maid skater dresses with white aprons and cuffs, the bouncers were wearing black ‘Security’ tee-shirts and black leather jeans, while the DJ was half dancing while working in a blue rubber catsuit with boots and a red hooded cobra logo on her chest. The patrons could be broken down into two groups themselves, women in dressed for a night out and the ones all in the black and blue latex uniform of their own. The uniform consisted of black knee high riding boots, black rubber leggings with a crotch zipper that went all the way front and back, an asymmetrical zippered blue rubber jacket with a red hooded cobra logo and long hair in a braided pony tail.

Sue made her way to the bar and was met by a pretty, half black girl in a maid dress.

“What are you having?” the woman asked with a slightly French accent.

“Pina Coletta,” Sue smiled as she held up the flyer.

*

“That is the target for the evening,” the black-haired woman said into the microphone, “Make it a ‘house special’ so she gets in the mood.”

*

Sue turned and looked around as she waited for her drink. She hadn’t recognized the 80’s hair band or the song when she walked in, but it was fading and the DJ announced the next song was from a Heart cover band doing an original song and an operatic metal song started up. Sue continued to look around and noticed that the uniform women were pairing off together and with the regular ladies to dance, talk at tables or just make out together. Sue spotted the three women that had entered before her, two were heading to the spiral stair case with drinks in hand while the third, one of the ones in the Mayor’s office was making out with a uniformed woman and rubbing her hand on the woman’s crotch. Sue expected there to be trouble as a bouncer came over and grabbed the women’s heads by their hand and pulled them back, the bouncer then French kissed the one from the Mayor’s Office and then the uniformed woman before saying something to them and they then kissed the bouncer back and started to the spiral staircase too.

*

The black-haired woman smiled as she looked at the various sensor readings. Sue Storm was turned on. All of the staff was under her control and each and everyone of the uniformed women had also pledged loyalty and obedience to her.

*

“Care to dance?” the voice asked as the finger tapped Sue’s shoulder.

Sue turned around and it was her contact from the State Police Barack, but she was dressed in a black, blue and red rubber uniform. Sue wanted to refuse but for some reason couldn’t say no…

“Yes,” Sue heard herself half moan with pleasure.

The rubber clad woman led Sue to the dance floor and held Sue close to her as she started to sway her hips to the girl band cover of Sweet Emotions. Sue couldn’t help herself, she fell in tune with her partner and started to hold the woman tight to her. The feel of the latex against her was amazing. Sue was a bit distraught as her partner moved to put space between them, but smiled as she moved Sue’s hands to her ass and likewise grabbed Sue’s butt and leaned in for a kiss.

*

The Black-haired woman watched as her target made out with her agent inside the State Police. Soon the incorruptible Sue Storm will be her willing agent.

“Have you uploaded the apps to her phone?” The blacked-haired woman turned to the woman at the computer stations.

“Yes Mistress,” the woman said in a monotone, “As suggested she left her phone open on the table.”

“Good,” the black-haired woman half laughed.

*

“We are members of the Coil motorcycle club,” Julie said kissing Sue’s neck, “We have a locker room for our uniforms down stairs. And we might have a few sex dungeons down there too…”

Sue’s panties were dripping wet at the idea of fucking the rubber clad biker babes.

“I am sure you would make a wonderful member,” Julie continued.

“I don’t have a motorcycle,” Sue confessed.

“That’s alright, you don’t have to have one to be a recruit member,” Julie said, “You will make worthy recruit, be sure to register with your real name at the station upstairs.”

“Yes,” Sue slurred.

“You will love serving our mistress,” Julie kissed Sue’s ear.

“Yes,” Sue slurred.

*

The black-haired woman watched as Sue left the dance floor to go back to her table. The ‘Cold Slither’ protocols pumping out of the speakers all night and house special drinks had turned her sharp mind to mush and like a sponge it as absorbing all of the commands she was given. The black-haired woman smiled as Sue grabbed her cell phone and made her way to the spiral stair case. She was coming up to see her…

*

Sue did not question why she had to, she had been instructed to register with her real name, and she had to obey… She ascended the spiral stairs to the second floor, past the bouncer that let her by up to a third floor. She found herself in a small hall room with one door at the end and walked towards is. It opened for her and she walked in. Standing by a desk was a beautiful black-haired woman in a black latex catsuit with thigh boots and a leather belt. She looked brilliant and sexy in her skin tight outfit and cute librarian glasses.

“I am Susan Storm-Richards, I want to become a Coil member,” Sue announced not even concerned that she had revealed her real name.

“I know Mrs Richards,” the woman said reaching into the desk and pulling out a strap-on harness, “I am called Anastasia De-Cobray, but you will address me as Mistress or Baroness. You will take off your panties, then get on the desk with your legs up and skirt hiked up. Then put these on your temples.”

Sue did as instructed and put the small disks with the hooded cobra logo on her temples as her Mistress moved to fuck her. She felt two dildo heads from the strapon harness press against her pussy and anus. She noticed the Baroness holding up a sort of remote and then the dildos started to vibrate and her world went blank.

*

Sue woke up and started her morning as she always did, show, dress, grab her phone and made her way to the kitchen. As she looked, she had a message from Julie. Sue knew exactly who it was, but was confused as to how she had her number… Sue opened the message and noticed that it wasn’t sent via her text message program but a special app.

“Welcome to Cobra, Baroness wants you to attend our orgy Friday night…”

In Sue’s head a sentence came to mind, ‘Hail Cobra, Hail the Baroness!”

What is next for the blonde heroine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)