More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What world would you choose?

Fuyuki (F/SN)

You woke up, naked as a newborn. When you tried to get up, you found that all four of your limbs were tied, made a five-headed star. Above your head, there was a large circle drawn by runes.

After a moment, you heard two female voice talking:

"Ojou-sama, is this really necessary?"

"It's inevitable. At least doing that with a Homunculus is better than doing that with a man."

Then two figures walked out of the shadow. A little girl with white hair, and a woman in the maid outfit.

You tried to call the little girl, who clearly was the master: "Hey, little sister, can you release me?"

The girl froze for a moment, then her anger burst out: "I'm no 'little'! I'm already over 18! How dare you to call me like that?"

"So... sorry. What are you going to do to me?"

The maid yelled: "Shut your mouth up! Illyasviel von Einzbern ojou-sama is noble. Normally a filthy creature like you deserve to neither come near her nor talk with her. However, today is special."

She walked over and put your manhood into her mouth. You had to admit that her skill with the tongue is incredible.

When you were on the verge of cumming, she stopped:

"Ojou-sama, he is ready."

"Ok, then move to the next step."

The maid walked back and began to undress her master. Then the little girl guided your penis into her vagina and began to ride.

Getting inside a warm, tight hole; your penis could not help but release a massive gush of semen. The little girl was shocked too: "It's ... it's so hot."

Suddenly, the magic circle glowed. A tall, muscular figure with adamantine skin appeared inside the large circle.

"Ojou-sama, you succeeded! On the first try!"

"Yeah, this Servant must be... Berserker."

"What would we do with this Homunculus?"

"He is useless now. Throw him away."

Before you could do anything, the Berserker grabbed your head, tear the rope that tied your limbs and threw you through the window like a rag doll.

You were sent flying over a long distance and fell on the snow. It's a night with a snowstorm.

What would happen to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)