More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What planet are you on?

Futuristic World

As I look further, I can see a few vehicles flying in the air and as I scan further I notice that the bluish ocean water. I then hear a voice coming from blonde hologram name Holly, a lioness with a perfect figure. I attempt to brush my hand along her skin but it moves thru her body.

She says, "Mr. Doe, is there anything that I can do for you"

I can feel my heartbeat racing as I go running inside looking for Sara.

She has my t-shirt on and gives me a smile. I instantly notice a golden tail with golden golden skin and pointy ears like an elf. and as she speaks, I can see her tongue is split. She says, "I have some explaining."

She orders Holly to make breakfast, I then see the hologram become a solid.

She sits next to me and start petting her tail.

She moves her tails back, "I would refrain from my tail or kissing me and caressing my tongue. Or lets put this way, don't start something unless you are prepared to finish it."

She slowly moves closer to him, "Do you remember that puzzle on the shelf, that you solved. It wasn't really puzzle but transporter. You have to be quite smart to solve it."

She says, "Do, you remember the look that I gave you before I took you to the shower. I thought you would have realized my body changes but you did not. I am actually lion humanoid hybrid. I maybe very strong, but I also have very strong weakness."

She says, "I could get us back but I would have to get approval from my mother, noble woman and we would have to take the scenic route. The circumstances are very different from last night."

I look at her eyes that are now silver and say to her, "Will I ever see my friends or family."

She moves her hands over mine and says, "Probably not, if you are smart enough to solve the puzzle, they tend to not let you go."

I look at her as she begins to tear up. I move my hands along her skin and notice that it is silky smooth and give her a kiss on the lips and gives me a smile as she says, "I have to explain of few other things that are very important. You see that we are about 50 thousand years more advanced than Earth. We don't have the same issues as Earth, and we don't have many hang ups about sex. The touching and caressing of men to get them in the mood is the norm."

There is a pause and she says, "Holly can show you, your VR world which can educate and guide you to what is accepted. I, however, want be your guide when we get to the city, it is enormous compared to Earth cities."

I casually ask a question, "So how do the male of your species feel about us aliens"

Sara says, "Oh, my species is a single gender, we are all female. We can mate with any humanoid but our children will look like lioness."

We suddenly hear a knock.

Whom shows up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)