More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by bacchaporn01 bacchaporn01

What's next?

Future plans

The next morning you woke up, and you could feel something stimulating your dick. You thought it was Emily but then you saw her still sleeping next to you, you then saw that it was susan who was giving you a blowjob, you placed your hand on her head to let her know that you are awake, but she kept sucking your cock until you cum in her mouth. She swallowed your load and started speaking "Thank you for the yummy breakfast, John", you replied with a smile.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked climbing on top of you and moving her head just an inch from yours, but you replied "Sorry but now I want to be alone with Emily!" "As you wish!" replied susan, kissed you and went away shutting the door.

You looked the naked beauty next to you and moved your hands on her grabbing her breasts. You sucked them making her nipples get hard. She gasped "ah.." moving her hands on your head, she was massaging you until you realised that she was awake.

"Thank you for this pleasuring morning!" said Emily as you leaned next to her. She moved her head on your chest and said "John, I love you!", "I love you too!" you replied.

Suddently the voice of Milla interrupted you, calling for breakfast, and as you didn't had your clothes in the room you both went to have breakfast. susan, Milla and Bill were also naked.

"So.. Emily, we heard you moaning so loud last night! Did you have fun?" began Bill. "Oh yeah, we had lots of fun, what about you?" asked Emily "We've had an awesome threesome. By the way shat is your proof that John fucked you?" asked Bill and suddenly Emily told him to check his mobile. This meant that Emily sended a picture to Bill.

"Hey, I have an amazing idea!" interrupted susan, "shout it out then!" you replied and everyone turned their attention towards susan as shw started speaking "Bill, marry Milla and John, marry Emily!" You were surprised about it and Bill confusingly asked "What about you then?" and susan replied "I want just a dick that fucks me anytime!". "So you wanna live as my personal slut?" asked Bill getting excited and she quickly replied "I want both yours and John's dick!". You all agreed and decided to have a court marriage the same day as susan already booked an appointment during the afternoon.

You all decided to live together in a big mansion, giving your own houses for rent.

You then all finished your breakfast and wore your clothes. Emily went home and you decided to go home as well, but then susan stopped you "John, I'll come with you!" you agreed and went to your house with susan while Bill remained with Milla.

What is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)