More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by bacchaporn01 bacchaporn01

What is next?

Pleasuring a slut

You arrived home with susan, and she shutted the door and said "You rejected me this morning, but will not be able to do it again. So wanna have fun before getting married with my best friend? "

"Of course! I'll love to have fun with you, susan!" you replied while taking your shirt off.

"Oh, your abs are so perfect John!" she complimented taking her top off. "Let's go to the bedroom!"

By the time you reached the bedroom, both of you were in underwear. She was wearing a black colour. "I wanna experiment an anal with that!" she said noticing your big cock hardening in your boxers. You sat at the edge of the bed and susan sat on her knees and took your underwear off. "Oh God! this is amazing" she said strocking your dick with her hand and kept talking "Nobody is watching us and I don't even have to share this cock, it's amazing!"

You leaned a bit forward and undone her bra, exposing her big breasts. "You know susan, I love your hanging breasts!", "Oh yeah?, then I know how to treat you" she replied.

susan grabbed her breasts and placed them around your hard cock and massaged your cock between her breasts. That feeling of her breasts masturbating your cock was amazing. "Do you like it?" asked susan "Like it? I love it !" you replied and continued "If you continue like this, I'm gonna cum!", susan stopped and took her breasts away from your hard dick and said "You can't come yet because I've other plans!"

She then climbed on the bed and laid on her belly "Take off my panties with your teeth and fuck my ass!" ordered susan. You sat on your knees behind her and moved your face towards her soft ass and tryed to grab her sexy pantiest with your teeth. After couple of tries, you been able to grab them and pull them just few inches down. You had to pull it from both sides to get it off, so you went to the other side and pulled her tong down a bit more than the other side. The task wasn't easy but it was fun, "Come on, you can do it!" cheered susan enjoying. You moved to the centre and been able to pull her paties and expose her ass. You waited for a bit to admire her ass, you licked her ass cheeks which thinkled susan and made her laugh "hahaha.. stop it this was not part of your task!" You then focused on her panties and pulled them, slidimg them down her sexy legs. You could feel that her panties were already wet because of her horny pussy, you then pulled them away and let them fall on the floor. "Good job!" said susan.

You placed your cock in position and then pushed it inside that slut's anus which made her release a slight moan "hmmm...ooh..". You couldn't play with her boobs in that position but you had an amazing view of her sexy bare-back. While fucking her you moved your hands on her back, caressing her up till her head. She had soft hairs, which you grabbed and pulled hard saying "Do you like this, little slut?" And she replied crying "Oh...yeah..fuck...hmm..ah.."

You pulled susan's hair hard again and ordered "call me Master!" you slowly released the presure on her hair and she said "Oh...ok...ah..ok John!" You pulled her hair again and reminded her "Not John, but Master!" and she quickly corrected herself "Sorry...oh..Master!"

You then felt an urge to cum and told her "I'm gonna cum in your ass, little slut!", "Oh yeah....ah..do it Maaaster!" You cum inside her and took your cock out of her. She was lying exhausted but she still didn't cum. You then noticed your cum leaking out her anus and decided to play a bit dirty with her.

You moved your head near her ass cheeks, grabbed them to get access to her anus. Then you began licking her dirty hole, "ah..Master!" she cried unexpected. You accumulated the cum in your mouth, it was a bit salty, and then turned susan around and spitted your load in her mouth. She swallowed it and said "Thank you Master!"

What is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)