More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

The Tournament?

Future Trunks Saga

Gorten Was Laying In Bed, Vados, His Angelic Love Interest, Was In Bed With Him. He'd Pumped Ten Blasts Of Cum Inside Her Pussy. The Woman Was Really Horny, and She Wasn't Ever Gone To Bed Champa. Gorten Had To Admit, He Burned More Calories Fucking Vados Than Every Ounce Of Training and Every Second Of Battle Over The Years Combined. Saiyans Were Ravenous Eaters, So Much So, Even Destroyers Were Hard-Pressed To Outdo The Saiyans. Vados was Limp On Top Of Him, His Dick Still Buried Fully Inside Her, Their Fucking Got So Hot and Bothered, That Gorten went Super Saiyan 2, Which Was Not Going To Go Over Well When His Mother Saw The State His Bed Was In.

The Thing was Meant To Be Indestructible, But One Night of Angel-Fucking Had Shredded The Sheets, Cracked The Frame, and Kept It Barely Holding Together. ''You Should Know, We Angels Can Only Be Impregnated By The Truly Strong. It's Not Enough To Be A Destroyer, You Have To Be Truly The Strongest Amongst Your Species To Have The Unlikeliest Chance At Impregnating My Sisters and I.'' Says Vados. Gorten, Despite The Short Length Of Their Relationship, Had A Feeling He Knew What Vados Was Getting At. ''Your Pregnant Aren't You?'' Asks Gorten. ''Yes, I Am.'' Says Vados. ''Is It Mine?'' Asks Gorten, as He Disentangles Himself From Vados To Pour Himself Senzu Water. ''Your The Only Man To Have Me, So Yes, It Is Most certainly Yours. But That's Beside The Point, The Implications Are Great Enough That My Father and Grand Zeno Have Reqeuested Your Presence.'' Says Vados. ''I Can Understand Your Father Wanting My Presence, But Why Zeno? Surely Not Because I'm Goku's Nephew?'' Asks Gorten.

''You'll See Soon Enough. Give Me A Moment To Get Dressed, You'll Learn What The King Of All Wants From You.'' Says Vados, As She Kicks Off The Blanket Revealing Her Nude Blue Form. Vados Had Long Slender Legs, Soothingly Soft Skin, A Firm Round Ass, and Nice Supple Breasts, Not Too Large, But Not Too Small. Gorten Had Aged Much Since Their Last Meeting, Crai Had Recruited Him For A "Quick" Time Patrol Mission. That Mission Ended Up Turning Into A Decade Long Mission. As Repayment, For Taking Him For Ten Years Of Blood amd Sacrifice Gorten Had His Best Friend Bend The Rules, and Return Him A Few Days From When He Left.

Gorten Was Now Fully Matured, He Was Fully Grown, His Hair Had Grown As Long As His Uncle Raditz When He First Arrived On Earth. However, His Body was Much More Like His Uncle Kakarot In Super Saiyan Five, Despite Super Saiyan Five Being Restricted To The Few With Genetic and Saiyan Potential To Even Remotely Use It, Which Goku Didn't Have At All. The Closest Form Goku Had In Mere Physical Appearance Was Super Saiyan 4.


Gorten, Vados, and The Grand Priest Walked Into Zeno's Throne Room While Shin, The Universe Seven Supreme Kai Of Time Advised Him Not To Be As Informal As Goku. ''Grand Zeno, Allow Me To Present Master Gorten, Formerly Of The Time Patrol.'' Says The Grand Priest. ''Welcome Young One, I Trust Your Journey Wasn't Too Tiring?'' Asks Zeno. ''Not At All Lord Zeno, Thank You For Asking. I'd Like To Apologize, Since As A Time Patroller, I Have To Violate Your Rules To Repair The Damage.'' Says Gorten. ''It's Not A Problem. I Only Wish The Other Universes Took The Same Stance On Repairing Time Aberrations.'' Says Zeno. ''On The More Pressing Matter, What Was The Reason For Your Wish To Speak to Me King Of All?'' Says Gorten, Keeping His Tone Humbled.

''It's Quite Rare, When A Mortal, Even One As Strong As Yourself, Can Induce New Life Into An Angelic Attendant Like Vados. The Implications Are Usually Not Very Serious, But The Act Of Your Joining Sent God Waves Across The Multiverse. This Signals The Coming Of A Mortal Born God.'' Says Zeno. ''Are You Saying My Strength Is Enough To Birth a New Kind Of God?'' Asks Gorten. ''You Misunderstand, Through Your Union With Vados, You Have Been Revealed As Young God.'' Says Zeno. ''Young God? I Assume This Makes Me, and Others Deemed As Such, No Less Than Rivalling A Destroyer God?'' Asks Gorten. ''Young Gods Are Exceedingly Rare, Mortal Races Can Achieve True Godhood Through A Variety Of Ways, But Young Gods Are Remnants Of The Original System We Created. As You Are Aware, Universe Seven and Universe Six Are Twins. Before This, There Were Eighteen Universes.'' Says The Grand Priest.

''So A Young God Would, Based Upon Just Bringing Me Here Without Champa Or Beerus, Make Me......The Overlord Of Those Two Idiots?'' Asks Gorten. ''That's More Less The Gist Of It.'' Says Vados. ''What Does This Mean For Me, As A Living Being?'' Asks Gorten. ''As The First Young God Of Such Strength In Some Time, It Will Your Job To Oversee The Day-To-Day Jobs That Ensure All Twelve Destroyers Maintain Their Status Quo. But For Now You'll Oversee Universe's 7 and 6.'' Says The Grand Priest. ''So Be It, May I Return Home, You've Given Me Much To Think About?'' Asks Gorten. ''Of Course, Vados Will Ensure You Return Home Unimpeded, But First.....'' Says Zeno Before Sending An Energy Sphere Into Gorten's Chest. Vados Then Returns Him To Earth.

Earth???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)