More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Futanari tales by Serca45

"God damnit!”

Gina please."

"What else am I to fucking say here? It's this guy again, but this time with a dickgirl story!"

"I am sure you can handle it."

"Good, because I'm not!”

"We are reading Futanari tales by Serca45, specifically the main story thread: Visiting the futa glory hole (main story thread)”

"At least that first chapter is short. Hopefully the rest is the same.

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

I feel the air leave my lungs as the mean looking absurdly sized uncircumcised cock slides through the hole. It's atleast 13 inches long and so damn thick! Big veins run up to the mostly covered bulbous purple head. As it comes fully through the hole the low hanging pendulous nuts come through as well, they have to be the size of tennis balls and they hang so low it's truly disgusting.

"Hurl!"

"Are you alright, Gina?"

"No! No, Marcie! I'm not fucking alright! I puked at least five times during this shitshow!"

"Six times actually. I really wish you would use the toilet.”

“I want to put this shitty story in the toilet! This was the most disgusting bile ever!"

"Eh, you say this all the times."

"But this time, I have the bodily fluids to back it up!”

"Alright, Gina. We have indulged the vomit fetishists enough. Why don't we start at the beginning. Why is this tale so disgusting?"

"Easy. This is the story about some loser nerd named Doug who lives in an alternate reality where females have huge cocks."

"One interesting aspect of the story is that it doesn't go the usual Futa route of mocking and belittling the males. Doug does not appear to be treated as an inferior."

"Yeah, but he is still a little bitch."

"He is certainly on the more submissive side of the spectrum.”

"And since he is such a little bitch, Doug decides he really needs to get a cock inside him one way or another. What’s the best way of doing this? By going to a glory hole dumpster place!”

"That does not seem to be a wise decision. Actually this might just be one of the worst decisions in the history of decisions ever.”

“So, Doug ends up in this moldy ass building and enters some sort of bathroom stall or whatever. Soon enough he gets to suck on a humongous penis. But not just any humongous penis one that belongs to his moms boyfriend!"

“Please don’t add stuff to the story, Gina.”

“It has a dick and is his mom’s friend. I rest my case.”

“Well, that at least is not wrong. Suffice to say we are also ticking off the MILF fetish with this. An interesting combination.”

"So, last story from Serca had fuck all sex. Probably because he plastered it all in this one. And the girls in this world are apparently all repulsive and don't know how to shower."

"Dick or no dick. Please don't ignore your personal hygiene."

"And Serca is all for describing it in vivid detail! You know at least with the throat fucker story the author didn't spend so much time describing the dick. But no, Serca really wants us to know just exactly how smelly and barf inducing it is."

"Alright, since Gina tends to exaggerate, I will confirm: Yes, it is pretty gross.”

“Let me get this straight for our readers, who are a bit slow in the head: This is a story about MILF dickgirls with an emphasis on gross, unwashed cocks, featuring Doug fucking Funny. Does this sound appealing to you?”

“Apparently it does to a lot of people. This story has quite an impressive amount of likes.”

“More proof that this world needs to be destroyed.”

"But in the meantime, it is suffice to say that Doug is not having a good time.”

"So, after he gets thoroughly face fucked he returns home to get fucked some more by his mom!”

“Eh...Gina is speaking figuratively here. Doug’s mother goes out for drinks and brings home two Japanese girls to have sex with. Unfortunately she passes out before she can consummate the act, so the Japanese girls now Doug to have sex with them."

"You think after the gross MILF having sex with two hot Japanese girls would be great, right? Wrong!"

All around the pink head, and even caked to the piercing itself, is a thick white and yellow layer of rancid smegma.

"Cue scene of Doug sucking up the smegma."

"Baaaaaaarf."

"Gina please."

"I can give this story one thing. It's the best diet ever."

"On the plus side the two girls have a blue and red oni motif going on which was honestly pretty neat."

"...the fuck?"

“It is a Japanese mythology thing. You wouldn’t understand.”

“Good.”

"And they really seem to like piercings."

"Inside their fucking dicks! Why!"

"I don't have a penis, so I can't weigh in why some people would pierce theirs. It sounds very painful."

"Because Doug is a little bitch, he starts to enjoy himself and wants to genuinely please these two bitches."

"Doug is interesting as far as characters go. I would say he is more compelling compared to Sato."

"Well, we just got from edgy bitch to whiny bitch. So meh, not much of an upgrade.”

"Doug has a strong desire to please others, definitely to an unhealthy degree. But it doesn't permeate his entire character. He has other personality traits beyond them."

“After that, Doug has some crazy orc dickgirl dream, gets stripped and assaulted in his sleep and passes out on the stairs. You know, the usual! Thankfully, we reached the end of the line with this.”

“Probably the most surprising aspect of this story is that there hasn’t been any .”

“Oh yeah, Doug lives with his mom and two sisters, so I was constantly wondering when the fucking happens.”

“I think it’s nice how his older sister looks out for him.”

“Meh.”

“So, what do you think of the story, Gina?”

“Are you seriously asking me that?”

“Hm let’s see, from a grammatical standpoint this one is definitely rougher compared to Serca’s last piece. On the flip side, I found the plot much tighter. The writing itself is actually surprisingly good.”

“Which makes it so much worse. At least with something from google or unkown, the writing is crap, so who cares if the story is about someone shitting in a diaper. But here? Gratuitous descriptions of smegma gurgling.”

“Aside from that, we also get great lines as.”

I drink it like a man fresh out of the dessert.

“and”

Could you be my knight and shining armor and take me home?"

“Great. Wonderful.”

“Right? I could make some good puns out of them.”

“Please don’t. If I vomit any more I die.”

“Also I have to “shutter” my mental faculties every time Serca misspells shudder. He He.”

“...”

“Come on, that was a good one!”

“I’m trying to hold the bile back.”

“Suffice to say, that wasn’t exactly our cup of tea.”

“Marcie. No talk of liquids right now.”

“Very well, in that case not our slice of dick cheese.”

“Blaaaaarghhhh!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)