More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Pick a story.

Futanari Fertilization Fracas. (Futanari, Musclegirls, Live Grappling match. Ongoing.)

The two competitors went through their pre-fight rituals in their corners, waiting anxiously for the bell to ring, their mighty bulges barely held back in their spats, the roar of the crowd growing dull in their ears.

In the red corner stood Paige 'The Python' Berisha. She was a tall well built woman with mid-length orange-reddish hair that was tied up in tight braids. Hopping in place, she shook her wrists loose, trusting that her sports bra would keep her grape-fruit sized breasts from bouncing about too much. Reaching down, she adjusted her spats so that her long and thick cock rested a little more comfortably. Just that little bit of contact already made her twitch with anticipation. She had been holding back for months training for this fight, and she could not wait to bury herself balls deep into her opponent, and making her round and fat. First with cum, and then with a baby.

Her opponent in the blue corner, Frey 'Firefighter' Idasdottir, stood quietly with her eyes closed, taking slow controlled breaths. In a word, she was compact. About average height with neck length black hair, also tied up in braids, and her muscles were more well defined than big. Her orange sized breasts rose and fell steadily with every breath she took. She was a little intimidated by her opponent's longer cock, but felt more than confident in the sheer volume of her output compared to hers. Opening her eyes and rolling her shoulders, she started looking for options to get in close and eliminate her opponent's reach advantage, before taking her down to the mat, and then making her her baby-mama bottom bitch.

The referee called them both to the center, and the pair locked eyes for the first time since the press conference yesterday. They glared at each other as she relayed the rules. "I went through this with you in the lockers earlier ladies, and I'm going to go through them again. 1. Protect yourselves at all times, and obey my instructions at all times. 2. No striking is permitted. 3. You may not willfully undress your opponent. 4. Fish-hooking, eye-gouging, and groin shots are not permitted. Victory is via submission or -out, and will be immediately followed up by insemination. Do you both understand?" Without breaking eye contact, both women nodded. "Alright. Shake hands and return to your corners."

Getting a firm grip on Frey's hand, Paige smirked at her. "Hope you like being on all fours more than on your back," she taunted.

With an equally firm shake, Frey fired back, "Don't worry. I'll make sure your cow-tits get some actual use instead of being just for show," before they both turned and went to their corners.

Both grapplers now fired up, and the camera lights flashing, the ref checked with the table judges and the timekeeper if they were all ready as well, before putting her hand out, and exhaling slowly.

The bell rang.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)