More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

Choose your Fighter!

Full Tournament Rules

Tournament Rules

At the beginning of the tournament, every fighter is given three star pieces. They must display their star pieces in a visible place for other fighters to see. The first sixteen competitors to obtain ten star pieces advance to the secretive final round inside the Castle of Champions at the heart of the island. If a competitor runs out of star pieces, they must submit themselves to the island and service the remaining competitors.

Combat Rules

In order to play an official match, both players must wager a star piece. Fighters cannot wager more than one star per match. Practice matches can be fought where neither combatant wagers a star piece. Once an official match has been declared, each combatant must consume a stock. A "stock" is a magical pill that rejuvenates a fighter to their full strength.

During combat, the combatants must fight until someone is knocked out of the combat area. Once this occurs, that fighter will consume a "stock" and rejoin the battle. Only two stocks may be consumed per battle (thus, each match is three stocks). Consuming a stock while in the stadium is an immediate disqualification. Once a combatant has been knocked out of the combat area three times, they are considered defeated.

Defeat Rules

After a combatant has won an official match, they have the opportunity to take advantage of the loser. This is optional and can be disregarded if the victor wishes. The loser must submit to any and all desires of their opponent. However, the victor cannot the defeated to give up more star pieces or a rematch.

Doubles, Triples, and 4v4

2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 matches are allowed under the rules. In such cases, all losing combatants lose one star and all winning combatants gain one star. The entire losing team is then subject to use by the entire winning team. The standard defeat rules apply here. Free for alls cannot be considered official matches but can be done for practice.

Back to the Introduction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)