More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Howl7ty7 Howl7ty7

Full-Frontal ? Or Patience?

Full-Frontal

"NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT,"

you screamed as you leapt from your hiding place. Your legs were still pretty sore from crouching, but you could feel your muscles begin to warm up as you rapidly approached the mouth of the cave.

"WHATS UP YOU FYACKS?!"

You yelled into the cave as the end of your staff began glowing. A dull hum began to resound from the crystal that powered the staff, and when sufficiently powered by your magik, a bright bolt of magik whizzed down the cave. you knew it wasnt smart to yell, and it wasnt smart to attack with no target in sight, but you were fired up. The bolt shot down the cave, briefly lighting your path. You saw a short length of cave, then the path opened up to a huge cavern. The bolt suddenly dissipated and it was time to go. Staying where you were was just as dumb as yelling and firing carelessly. You ran forward, a few seconds later entering the corridor. It looked like a crude amphitheatre of sorts. It was circular and the ground was smooth.

"WHERE’S EVERYBODY AT?!?"

Your challege was met with silence.

You charged your staff again, this time a higher pitch rang from the staff, and a red light shining from the crystal illuminated the cavern.

You saw something above you as a hushed whisper met your ear. You slowly looked up, to see 6 Lamias hugging stalactites, ready to pounce.

Well... Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)