More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What do you decide on?

Fucking Mrs Culver

You suddenly had the most wicked idea the moment you recalled the Culvers moving into your neighborhood. You remembered where they lived and how hot the MILFy looking Mrs Culver looked. All it took was one look at those enormously gorgeous tits and she was fap material for a few years. You had to admit that you were a bit of stalker back in the day when you were looking all sorts of angles to spy on the Culver house, hoping that you would catch her changing with the window open. All of that ends now, now that you have the awesomely convenient Motherboard. She should be around 36 or 37 by now and her husband still worked at the post office. Their daughter was off to college so it was a real pity she could not be part of the party, but you were determined to not let anything stop you from living out your fantasies of turning the big tittie MILF into your personal cum dump.

You head straight over to her place some ways away from yours. The Culver residence was a nice two storey suburban building, painted baby blue upon its slated exterior walls, complete with a nice front lawn and two car garage at the right flank. Approaching the front door, you did not hesitate to knock. Calibrating your phone took a while, so it was the middle of the evening before you got here. All the better for you to get what you wanted before a very good night's sleep. After a short while of waiting, the busty MILF answered the door. Of course, she did not recognize you from when you first met but she was accommodating nonetheless, being the good housewife she was.

"Oh, hello. Can I help you?"

"Hi, Mrs Culver. Sorry to bother you, but there is something very important I need to discuss with you." You smile at her, admiring her cleavage through her green spaghetti strap top.

Before this encounter, you had played around with the Motherboard, so she should buy whatever it was you were planning to say next.

What bullshit do you feed the Culvers for the sexy times you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)