More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What shit will happen to the poor girl?

Fucking Jesus

It was this damn seminar about the roman empire with a really hard test at the end and but to learn as hard as possible. It wasn´t her first time and it did not really surprise her, but waking up with your head under water and a hand in her hair was something new.

She fought of the hand and lifted her head over the surface. Dark surprised eyes stared at her and all around people where screaming in disbelieve.

„An angel“ the man who had tucked her under water shouted and kneeled down not careing that he kneeld in the river.

„An angel with golden hair descendet from the havens to bless us all“ he continued shouting, and the huge crowed standing along the beach watching them, applauded entusiastically.

Ok, that was a little bit much, wasn´t it. Yes she was hot, she knew this, hot with nice boobs and blond curly hair. She knew about her aura, about her sexapeal. God, it was hard not to notice that men where lining up just to see her ass, but an angle? That was a bit much.

“Tell us herald of the almighty father, what do you want from us?”

It was not her first time travel, she knew the drill, in fact it was always the same. She read a book, she fell asleep and than she had to fuck some asshole to get home again. Now it was somewhere aproximatly 2000 years ago in some boring dessert and she had no time. Tomorrows test would be very hard, she really needed her sleep, so she decided to shorten the process a little.

“Just fuck me, come on, all of you, to get it over with.”

Don´t get me wrong, I don´t want to be blasphemous or disrespectful . These guys were fine people good and hornest jews, meeting in the desert to tuck each other under the water, nothing gay, nothing suspicious, only how the lord intended it. No orgy, no, pussy grabing, no odd sodomistic stuff. Just a couple of religious men having fun... celebrating god in an forsaken valley. But now an angle was telling them to fuck her. What would you do if a messenger of your god would want to blow you. You would let her, wouldn´t you?

And that was, what these good god loving men did. They fucked her. Hard and fair, all day and all night. They fucked he in her mouth, in her ass, in her pussy, they fucked her in the river and in the dunes. They double teamed and tripel teamed her and made some weird bukkake shit with her, just to be safe... I mean safed...

Later they called their leader John the Bukkakist, you must have heard of him. But sadley for the totally worn out and fucked silly Amy, non of these guy was the one she had to fuck to get back in time.

So she laid in the sand, covered in holy cum, thinking about her life and what the fuck she had done to history to deserve this shit over and over again. Maybe it was time to find out where she actually was and who around this age and space could have been importend enough to be her fuck pass to home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)