More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What's next?

It´s so fucking easy

The baptists left her after two days of excessive “praying” mumbling something about getting back to their wifes and not wanting to disturb gods messenger any further.

Amy was too whacked to ask them where she was and where she could find the next city and by the time she thought about this stuff, she was already alone. She decided to do the smart thing and follow the river. Especially in the desert, towns and villages tend be around water.

After half a day she arrived at a small village with only a couple of houses, some goats and a few women looking at the blond girl with distrust

“Excuse me, can you tell me what year it is” she asked in an Language she didn´t even recognize. The amazing thing about her timetravel disease was, that she could automatically speak the language of the time and country she traveled into, unfortunately with out knowing which language it was.

“Who are you? We don´t talk to strangers” a woman with long black hair partially covered by a red scarf answered her. She was sitting in the sand, milking a goat while glaring at Amy angrily.

Something told the young student, that the angel story wouldn´d work in this situation and so she answered. “I am part of a caravan and I lost my people. I need to get to the next big city.”

“This would be Nazared. It´s one day from here” the woman told her and pointed in a direction.

Suddenly Amy understood. It was so easy. Of cause. Desert, some baptist assholes, circumcised penises, at some point in the era of the roman empire. It could only be one guy! It was strange, her timetravel problem. She always landed roughly in the era she had read about before and she always had to fuck the most important guy in the region she traveled to. In this case there where only to people possible: Herodes or fucking Jesus. It was hard to believe. She had to fuck fucking Jesus.

“Ähm... do you know a guy named Jesus” she asked. The woman shook her head.

“Are you sure? He should be very famous. He is a holy man, can make water into wine and heals people with the touch of his hand.”

“Are you drunk?” the woman asked.

Amy did not understand. How could this woman not know the guy. He was the most famous person in the world, even 2000 years later... he walked on water and duplicated bread, someone like this had to be super famous... and than, something clicked.

This was history, not fantasy land.

“Is there a guy, walking through the desert, telling people to be nice to each other?”

“You mean Crazy Josh?”

Amy nodded.

“He and his friends hang around at the lake of Gennesaret, but I would not recommend going there. They are a little bit ... strange...”

“How far is it?”

“Just a few days in this direction”. She pointed somewhere. “But you will need supplies. Especially water.”

“I have no money”

The women grinned.

“But you have your golden hair! Give it to me, than I personally bring you there.”

“Couldn´t I just lick your pussy?”

“Excuse me?”

To bad these desert girls weren´t lesbians Amy thought as the woman shaped her bald and carefully collected her precious golden locks. Now she looked like a buddhist monk. To bad it wasen´t Gautama she hat to fuck.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)