More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miles King Miles King

Which Dream Do You Enter?

Fucking Demi Rose (Male, 2nd Person P.O.V.)

“I see you picked Demi Rose. Good choice. With a body and face like that, it’s hard for her to find someone who’s worth fucking her and giving her a good time. I’m going to need you to imagine how you plan to fuck her. You can only enter her dream if you’re horny.” The mysterious voice says.

You can’t believe it’s true. You’ve jerked off to her Instagram so many times and now you’re gonna get a chance to fuck her! You can’t begin to think about what part of her is the best. Her face is so hot and you wanna face fuck her so badly. Thinking about shoving your cock down her mouth as she gags on it. You can go so far down to the point your balls are slamming against her face and your dick is deep in her throat. Wow, you didn’t think you’d get horny that fast.

“Alright, I’m horny now. I’m ready to enter her dream.”

“Excellent. Good luck!” You see your surroundings slowly disappear. It reappears and you see the ocean around you. In front of you lies Demi Rose sitting across the boat.

You approach her but you start getting really nervous. You fucked plenty of girls and left them wanting more all the time, but is Demi different? You look down and see that you’re still wearing your pijamas! Man, you wish you were wearing something to blend in. Suddenly, your clothes change around you and you’re wearing nothing but your swimming shorts and slides. Alright, this will work. You walk up to Demi and she makes eye contact with you.

“Hey, Demi!” You say calmly trying to hide your nerves.

“Hello.” She waves and then continues to stare at you mindlessly. What is going on? Where’s that sex god when you need it?

Suddenly, your surroundings stop moving. A white ball of light appears in front of you. “What do you need, kid?”

“Well, what the fuck is going on? How does everything work?”

“When you enter a dream, Demi herself doesn’t think anything wrong is going on in the dream. However, her brain will start to figure out something else is dictating the dream. The longer you let things become unusual, the more she will realize you’re an intruder. All you have to do is wake her up by giving her this mint.”

“Okay, sounds pretty easy. Can I also dream up anything I want?”

“Yeah. Just don’t go crazy until she’s aware she’s awake. You don’t want her brain to kick you out of the dream.” The ball dissolves and everything goes back to normal. Demi continues to stare at you.

“How would you like a mint?” Dammit. That’s the weirdest way to start a convo and you both know it. She stares at the mint.

“No, I’m fine. I could use a drink though.” She continued to blankly stare. You walk away from her so she can go back to living her dream normally.

All you need is some way to have this mint mixed up with a drink. You can’t make her stupid, but maybe there’s something else?

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)