More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Fuck the guard or wait for him to retrieve the prince?

Fuck the broken Prince

You controlled yourself, just enough, to allow the guard to leave. Soon latter, about ten minutes latter, the guard brought in the, cum covered, scantly dressed, smiling, and mentally broken prince Jorrard. "Oh, mighty Warlord, I am overjoyed that you've conquered our kingdom. I never realized the joys of being a total slut, in tell you came."

The warlord laughed saying "It seems my men have taught you well, and to think you use to be so proud." "Proud and stupid. So, what has my new overlord summoned me for." responded Jorrad, with false innocence, knowing what the warlord wanted. "I need help..." said the warlord, playing along "mind helping my penis."

Without any further words, Jorrad was on his hands and knees liking his new lord and masters cock. The Warlord normally loved foreplay, but after having to wait for almost three hours, having to focus on conquest, he just couldn't wait any longer, and shoved his cock into Jorrad's mouth. He fucked the slut princes well used throat, with abandon, bringing endless pleasure and joy, making the him cum. It only took a few minutes for the warlord to cum, but once wasn't enough.

He took his cock out of Jorrad's mouth, and turned him around to fuck his, well used, ass. They had sex for an hour straight, cumming more times then they could count, not that anyone would've cared enough to.

Well the Warlord enjoy his first conquest, or move to his next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)