More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

What does she have in mind?

Fuck Mrs. Done in Front of Her Family

Before Mrs. Done can suggest anything, her phone starts ringing.

"Hello? Yes... of course I remember! I'll head over there now."

"Where are we going?" you ask her.

"Ah! I forgot that I was supposed to go to my family's house for dinner tonight" Mrs. Done said. "Looks like you're coming with me."

"So, what do we tell them about us?" you ask her.

"Hmm... I'll decide when we get over there" Mrs. Done answered.


It is night time when you arrived at Mrs. Done's family's house, which is a standard 2-story house. Mrs. Done parks in the driveway and you both get out. She rings the doorbell and waits for it to open.

Mrs. Done's sister, who looks just like her but with shorter hair, opens the door.

"Come in, come in!" she says while motioning you both to go inside.

You are both led to the dining room to the right where her family is already seated; all of them look at the both of you.

Seated, were Mrs. Done's two sisters; Cathy (shorter hair) and Brandy (longer hair); her two older brothers; Lee and Tim; and her mother and father. All were adults.

You take the last two open seats.

"Oh, Brenda, you didn't bring your husband?" her mother asks.

Pick an Answer.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)