More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emrys666 Emrys666

Which world?

Frozen

King Agnarr of Arendelle was considered a kind and just king but like his father before him, he was deathly afraid and untrusting of those with magic.

So when his eldest daughter, Elsa was discovered to possess ice magic he was both terrified and angry. It didn't help matters that his wife Iduna birthed not one but two daughters instead of the son he desired as his heir.

Wishing to ensure Elsa couldn't be a challenge to him or his kingdom, Agnarr had visited the trolls who, at his request, bound Elsa's magic and separated her from her normal sister, Anna. But the king was warned of a terrible price to be paid for such magic but ignored the warning. As he was the one to request the magic he was the one to pay, and as the years passed his sex drive and even his dick size reduced to the point of non existence.

In usual ignorance of a royal, Agnarr didn't notice but Iduna did and this, combined with the knowledge of his actions towards her daughters, gave the Queen of Arendelle an unquenchable hatred of her husband which Elsa and Anna shared. And so the three women plotted their for the pain he'd heaped on them all.

And then the day came. Elsa's 21st birthday. The day she came of age and was expected to find a husband to carry on her father's legacy. Agnarr never expected what was to happen.

What does happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)