More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Where Should John Sit?

Front Of The Class (Bethaney)

I decided to sit upfront, nothing else I figured the girl looked smart, not that I needed help in chemistry really. I typically did okay in science class. At least I wouldn't have to carry her though the class like my last lab partner.

“This seat taken?” I asked.

“Depends?” the girl smiled up at me shyly.

“On?” I grinned.

“How much you know about science.” She shrugged.

“I got a B on my last test.” I said. I never said I was a great student, but I did good enough.

“Well, you mean you did well enough.” Ms. Pierce said with emphasis on the word well.

“That will do. I just don’t want a lab partner I have to carry. I hate that.” She grinned and pushed out the seat as I shook down shaking my head. She had that look. The girl who always did her homework and might let you copy it if you asked nicely or who you want to cheat off in class if you didn't sit next to the Asian student.

“John.” I said extending my head.

“Beth.” She said as she did the same blushing as she shook mine. “So I take it your new to school.”

“Is it that obvious?” I shrugged as I pulled out a notebook and put my new textbook on the table.

“You’re a guy and a senior. I think there are about a dozen of you total.” She smiled.

“I am new to the town actually.” John shrugged.

“Damn it Chris go the hell away.” I heard looking back. I saw the red headed cheerleader yelling at the only other guy in class.

“I am just trying to cheer you up.” Chris said. She looked pretty mad. I was more than glad I hadn’t picked that seat at the time though I came to find out Chris had that effect on everyone. I came to hate him myself after what he did.

“How about I put my foot up your ass, that might make me smile.” The girl yelled at him as she stood up.

“Kinky.” Chris wiggled her eyebrows.

“Ms. Love, I will remind you to watch your language, I will let it slid this time because it is mister Chase, Mister Chase take your seat before I have to send you to the nurses office to have a shoe removed.” Ms. Cook said with her hands on her hips. The two in back did what they were told all bit with a little .

“What was that all about?” I shook my head and looked at Beth.

“She just broke up with her boyfriend, it was one of those long distance things that never works. Not that I would know personally. And Chris is well Chris, you can’t fix stupid as my uncle says.” Beth smiled. The Bell rung and everyone took their seats and settled down.

“Okay class settle down. Today we are going to go over chemical reactions.” Ms. Cook smiled. The Class groaned in protest.

“Aw, yes I know.” She smiled as she wrote out a chemical formula on the board and drew an equal sign. “Who can answer this one?” Beth’s hand shot up into the air. I thought about it for a second but being the new kid I chose not to.

“Yes Ms. Williams we all know you know the answer.” Ms. Cook smiled. “Let’s have somebody else.” So there I was. I knew the answer but did I want to be that guy who went up in front of the whole class. The only person I earn any points with was with the teacher and probably Beth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)