More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

From Superhero To SuperSlut

John is relaxing at home, sitting on his couch while watching TV. However, his peace is quickly disturbed by a loud crash coming from behind.

"I've finally found you, Lord Darkness! Your plans for world domination ends today!"

The young man turns off the TV before getting up. When he turns around, he isn't intimidated by the presence of the world's best female superhero standing before him. He's been waiting for this day for a while. "It's about time you found me, Honor Woman. Also, next time you enter my house, could you knock first instead of busting down my door?"

Honor Woman turns around to see the door she destroyed before returning her attention to the evil supervillain. "I'm sorry about your door. But there won't be a next time for you, Lord Darkness! You were clever, hiding your secret lair under this ordinary farm in the countryside. But I'm here to end your evil acts once and for all. For the good of everyone on Earth, I will stop you. Do you have any last words before we fight?"

"I do. Could you wait a minute? You're an honorable woman. Right? You wouldn't fight me while I'm unarmed with no means to protect myself, right?"

"That is correct. Go and get whatever you need to fight. But it won't help you win against me. And don't think of trying to escape."

"Oh, don't worry, Honor Woman," John says as he reaches inside his back pocket to grab a remote. "I have everything I need right here."

With surprising speed, he aims the remote at Honor Woman and pushes the button. She's unable to react as a beam shoots out of the remote at the speed of light and hits her. She doesn't feel any pain from the villain's futile attack. And before she knows it, it's over.

"Is that the best you got? I was hoping you would at least give me a challenge. Do you wish to surrender? Or am I going to... Why... Why can't I move? What did you do to me?!"

Honor Woman tries desperately to move, but she can't. Her body isn't doing what her brain wants her to do. She's stuck in the same fighting stance, unable to move anything but her eyes and mouth. The superheroine feels fear like she's never felt before as Lord Darkness approaches her.

"I've hit you with one of my inventions. I call it The Controller. I haven't perfected it. But for a whole month, you'll do everything I tell you. Put your arms down and stand straight."

She becomes even more scared as her body moves on its own. Despite her best efforts, she can't regain control of her limbs. The woman of honor is afraid of what evil things the supervillain will make her do. But her fear quickly turns into anger. "You tricked me! You said you were unarmed! I should have suspected a villain like you lacks honor! What are you going to make me do? Ruin my reputation as a superhero? Help you take over the world?"

"You'll find out what my intentions with you are soon. As for what I want you to do right now," John reaches inside his pocket and pulls out some money, "There's a store about 25 miles west that sells doors. Take this money, fly to the store, buy a door, bring it back, and install a new front door. Do everything I asked as quickly as you can. When you finish, meet me in my bedroom."

Due to her super speed, Honor Woman completes all of John's bidding in less than a second. It takes him a few moments to get over his shock of seeing his front door replaced and the building still intact. He doesn't understand how Honor Woman didn't create a sonic boom with her super speed. He'll try to remember to ask her how her powers work later. But the young man has other things he wants to do with the sexy superheroine as he finds her waiting for him in his bedroom.

"You may have me under your control, Lord Darkness. But you'll never take over the entire world. Good always prevails in the end."

"Stop calling me Lord Darkness! My name is John. I'm not a supervillain. I'm a boring farmer who lives in the middle of nowhere. All those disasters that have been happening lately, I lied. I'm not responsible for any of them. I don't have a secret evil lair. The building we're in is my house. Also, I have no desire to take over the world."

At first, the superheroine doesn't believe a word the man says. But from looking directly into his eyes, she realizes he's telling the truth. "If you're not responsible for these disasters, then who is? Why did you take credit for them?"

"I don't know. Probably some other supervillain. But I took credit because it was the only way someone like me could meet you."

"Meet me? Why did you want to meet me? What purpose do you have for forcing me under your control if you don't want to take over the world?"

John doesn't say a word as he takes off his pants. He assumes his intention for the female superhero would be evident to her now. But she looks at his massive, fully erect cock in confusion.

"What is that?" Honor Woman asks, surprising John.

"Have you never seen a cock before? I would have thought many villains would've attempted to turn you into their sex . Wait? Has nobody used your code of honor against you before?"

"I've been a superhero for over a thousand years. I've single-handedly fought and defeated foes powerful enough to destroy the universe. But I've never been outsmarted before. Every enemy I faced fought with honor, unlike you."

"Wait, you're 1,000 years old? I thought you were like in your 20's. How could you be 1,000 years old and not know what a cock is? Are you not a human like me?"

"No, I'm not human. I'm the last of my species from the once-existing planet, Siren. The Earth name I came up with for myself is Grace Galaxy. But my real name is Zera. This 'cock' I assume you're talking about is the thing in between your legs. I've never seen one before cause my species look exactly like the female equivalent of your species. Now, tell me what a sex is. I'm confused."

"A sex is a submissive person who uses their body to please their Master or Mistress by doing sexual favors. Since I'm a man, you'll address me as Master. For the next month, you'll be helping me make all my sexual fantasies come true. I'm sorry to hear you're the last of your species. But perhaps I could help you repopulate your species back to life."

"Repopulate?... Wait?! Are you implying you want to breed with me?! You're disgusting! I would rather die than dishonor my people by breeding with you!"

"Can you really call yourself honorable if you seduce men by wearing that skimpy superhero costume? Speaking of your outfit, take it off."

"Seduce? What does seduce mean?" Zera asks as she starts stripping. "And what's wrong with my battle uniform? My ancestors wore this same uniform when they fought for my planet's independence billions of years ago. And you are making me dishonor their heroic sacrifices by having me take it off!"

John didn't hear a word Honor Woman said. His attention is entirely on admiring the alien's nude voluptuous body. There are many things he wants to do with the superheroine. And he only has a month to do them all. "Lay down on the bed and spread your legs."

Zera doesn't like the way John is looking at her. It's a look many men have given her after she saved their lives. The superhero assumed the facial expression meant something good. But now she's doubting her belief. After climbing on the bed and spreading her legs, she stares daggers at the young man forcing her to be his breeding partner as he joins her.

"Don't give me that look, Honor Woman. You might enjoy being my sex . However, before I start fucking you, I do have a question to ask. How did your species make babies if everyone was a female?"

"Two Sirenians would rub the part your cock is currently touching together, and possibly either one or both Sirenians would get pregnant and give birth nine months later."

"Oh! We have a sex position like that called scissoring. Although, there isn't a possibility that either woman will get pregnant while doing it. But hopefully, I'll be able to impregnate you with my child."

Before Zera can ask what a sex position is, John quickly slides his cock inside her. Despite being an alien, the feeling and tightness of Zera's pussy are equivalent to that of a human female virgin. "Is this how your species breeds?! Stop it! I don't like it," she shouts as John starts thrusting.

"I can't stop, Honor Woman. Your pussy feels so good. It's so tight, and it's alright getting wet. Tell me you're enjoying this. Tell me you want me to fuck you more."

"I'm enjoying this! Please fuck me more, Master," she says. She now realizes that John doesn't only have control over her body, but he also has control over what she says.

It's been a long time since Zera's been in a position where she's unable to do anything. And having to experience this feeling of helplessness for a month is something she's not looking forward to. However, after a few minutes pass, she thinks being a sex might not be so bad. Zera's not feeling any pain from John rapidly thrusting his cock inside her. But she's not feeling any enjoyment either. This is nothing for a hero like me. I've suffered much worse. She thinks to herself.

"I'm cumming," John shouts.

"What's coming?! What are you-" She stops speaking when she feels something warm enter inside her. She figures John's cock is the thing producing the strange substance. But Zera is helpless to do anything to stop him as she's stuck in the same position she's been in since she climbed on the bed. "What did you release inside me, Master?!" Zera asks after John has finished cumming.

"It's called cum. It's what a man releases inside a woman to impregnate her. I hope you enjoyed the feeling of me releasing my cum inside you cause I'm going to give you more very soon."

One Week Later

"That outfit looks perfect on you, Zera. It perfectly shows off your massive tits."

"Is that all I am to you? Someone with massive tits?"

"No, not at all. You are a woman with massive tits, a big, round ass, and a voluptuous body. The perfect body for a slutty sex like you." If looks could kill, John would be dead from the look he's receiving from Zera.

"The first thing I'm going to do once I'm free from your control is I'm going to kill you! Do you even realize the villain responsible for causing massive disasters is still out there? I don't know anything about what's happening on Earth. Billions of people could've died this past week. Do you care about any of this, or do you only care about yourself?"

"Of course, I care. I live on this planet as well. However, surprisingly, the unexplained disasters haven't been happening as much since you became my sex . The other superheroes have been doing a great job dealing with them on their own. But even if they were struggling, I would have sent you out to help them if they needed it. Also, I don't care what you do to me after you're free from my control. It's not going to matter much if you let me live."

"What do you mean by that, Master?"

"It's not important. Anyway. Get on your knees and put my cock in between your tits. It's time you start pleasing me with your tits."

Zera is slightly confused by John's request as her body obeys the young man's command. With his cock now in between her breasts, she can't decide if she likes the feeling or not.

"Now, squeeze your titties together and move them up and down along my cock. What I'm making you do is called a tittyfuck."

After moving her breasts for only a few seconds, Zera concludes that she loves the feeling of John's massive cock between them. The over 1,000-year-old alien has never played with her breasts before. This new sexual experience is exciting to her. She doesn't realize the angry face she's been putting on has changed into a happy expression. The pleasure she's currently feeling is similar to when she's having her pussy fucked. Speaking of her pussy, it's starting to become wet.

"Is a tittyfuck another way your species mates, Master? I thought female humans could only be impregnated by having their pussies filled with cum."

"The purpose of a tittyfuck isn't for mating, Zera. It's a sex act women with big tits give to men to make them feel good. And from that smile on your face, I can tell you're enjoying this. Start moving your titties faster."

"What?! What are you talking about, Master?! I'm not smiling! And I'm not enjoying this. You can make me do this repulsive sex act as much as you want, but I will never enjoy it."

"You've said the same thing about me fucking you. But I know you're starting to enjoy the feeling of my cock inside you. And I know you're enjoying giving me a tittyfuck. It's okay, Zera. There's no shame in admitting you like this."

She doesn't say anything in response. In truth, she has been starting to enjoy having John try to breed her. However, she's scared to admit it. On her planet, her people only had sex with the intent to mate and never for pleasure. Would her confessing that she loves having sex make her dishonor her people?

"Get ready to receive my cum, Zera! Don't stop moving your tits until I finish cumming!"

Zera watches in awe as John's cock releases massive loads of cum. For the first time since becoming a sex , she's experiencing the pleasure of having her face and breasts covered in the warm liquid. The feeling of it on her skin arouses her. She becomes sad when John finishes cumming.

"Could... Could you make me give you a tittyfuck again, Master?"

One Week Later

Zera is sitting on the bed, waiting for John to return. A few minutes earlier, they both woke up. But when Zera looked at John, he didn't look so good. He was pale and was coughing a lot. She didn't get a chance to ask what was wrong as the young man quickly left. But when he re-enters the bedroom, he looks fine. His face has color again, and he's not coughing.

"Are you okay, Master? You didn't look so good earlier."

"Don't worry, Zera. I'm fine. Nice to see that you care about me."

She does care for John. In the two weeks she's been with him, she's developed a bond with him. She's no longer mad at him for forcing her to become his sex and enjoys doing the many various sexual acts he makes her do. Sure, turning someone into a sex against their will is wrong. But Zera knows that John isn't the vile and selfish man she once thought he was. He cares about her and has good in him.

"I'm glad to see you're alright, Master. Now, how would you like me to serve you? I'm ready to do whatever you want," she says.

4 Days Later

Zera tries to hold back tears as she looks at John's current state, but a few escape her eyes. John looks like he's on his deathbed. "Master! What's wrong with you?! Please, tell me!"

Slowly, John replies, "I have cancer, Zera. It's a horrible disease that is one of the leading causes of among humans."

"I know what cancer is, Master. How do you have it? I thought it was rare for someone your age to get cancer."

"It is. But not all of us here are blessed with living long lives. I thought I had more time. But I didn't discover until it was too late that the medicine I've created to give me lots of energy sped up my cancer." John looks toward the counter next to him and says, "Grab the remote."

After Zera grabs the remote, John says, "Press the button at the top twice. Then, aim the device at yourself. After you do that, press the button on the bottom."

Zera does everything John instructed. The beam hits her, and she discovers she can move again after it disappears.

"Your battle uniform is in the closet. I'm sorry for everything I did and made you do, Zera. I didn't want to die a virgin and wanted to leave something behind. When you told me you're the last of your species, I thought maybe I could impregnate you so you wouldn't be alone. But I guess our species can't interbreed with each other. Enjoy the rest of your life, Honor Woman. Continue honoring your ancestors and make them proud."

John closes his eyes and waits for to take him. He feels Zera place her hand on his forehead. He expects her to crush his skull or something as payback. But that's not what happens. Instead, his pain starts going away. In a few seconds, it completely disappears. He's full of energy and feels like he could run a marathon.

"What? What did you do to me," John asks as he opens his eyes and gets up.

"It worked! You're alive! I cured your cancer!"

"What? How? Why?"

"I have a healing power that I can only unlock if I find someone I truly love. I was scared it wouldn't work since I thought you died when you closed your eyes. But I'm so glad you're alive. I couldn't let you die, Master. You mean too much to me. And I'm not alone. I have you. And I think being your breeding sex is the best way I can honor my ancestors. I know making sure that my species will live on after I die will make them happy. You're an intelligent man, Master. I'm sure you can find a way to impregnate me. And when you do, I would be honored to give birth to your children."

John can hardly believe what he's hearing. He doesn't know what to do or say other than to hug the superhero that saved his life. And she hugs him right back.

2 Days Later

After John finishes his chores around the farm, he enters his house and heads toward the room where he creates all his inventions. However, he stopped by Zera.

"Master. Can you please fuck me? I need you inside me so badly."

"Can you wait for an hour or two, Zera? I won't be able to discover how to impregnate you if I don't do any research."

"But I'm extremely horny right now, Master. Can you please hold off on doing your research for a bit? Please?"

John tries to say no. But he can't bring himself to do it after seeing Zera's sad face. "Alright, fine. But after I cum inside you, I'm going straight to my lab to do research."

Zera smiles as she gently drags John into the bedroom. The young man knows he only has himself to blame for his sex 's horniness. He didn't think having sex with her a lot would turn her into a slut. But John is not complaining. He always smiles whenever he sees the beautiful sight in front of him.


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I created all the images in PixAI.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)