More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goldenking Goldenking

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Frog upgrade

Samus scrolls down each of the upgrades seeing a few animal ones that doesn’t really catch her interest till one shows up. “Frog upgrade” she read.

Thinking on the possibilities of having the powers of a frog would be interesting not to mention neat. “Computer I would like the frog upgrade” Samus said. The computer doesn’t say anything just having the wall open up with the chip in the open hole in the wall. She examines the chip just seeing a picture of a cute frog on the green chip. Plugging it in on the port on her neck a clicking sound was heard then a jolt down her spin

There was a warm over her body as she sees her zero suit changing colors from blue to green. “Huh is that all this chip do or- blah!” She was interrupted by her tung lashing out longer than it was before as she now can’t talk properly without her tung coming out of her mouth. But that wasn’t the only change she would experience as her hips starts to become wider to the length of her shoulders giving her a pear shape look to them. her thighs and calves thickening and stretching, her legs becoming longer and much stronger, Samus feeling like she could jump across the room with tree-trunk like legs. And finally her ass had also extended out giving it a rounder and bigger look to it giving the bounty hunter a bubble butt.The boot on her feet disappeared, her toes tingling as the fabric wrapped around them. The tingling grew more intense as her toes grew longer, her toes merging together into three large ones, equal in size and long in length. The heel of her feet lengthened as her foot re-jointed itself, making it hard to stand on.

She would tumble over with little to no support of her new feet and thicker lower half. As she would have caught herself before she fell but seemingly not able to get up right on two legs so she squated down a bit taking a four legged approach almost looking like a frog having her tung out sense she can’t fit it all back in her mouth. She then wants to see how she looks and would try her best to get to the mirror.

She would eventually reach it and sees how she looks.

What does she think or is their something else happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)