More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zippydippydoo zippydippydoo

Which one appeals most to Lexi?

Friendly Neighborhood Pervert

Lexi finds the Spider-Man reference cute, so she opens the message and reads it.

I don't want you to freak out. But when I saw your profile, specifically the pictures, well, I couldn't help but respond. You see, I live in the building across from you and watching you has been one of my favorite hobbies for a few months now. I've found the view tonight to be particularly good, by the way, you're incredibly hot. Anyways, my sexy neighbor, when I read your profile it definitely inspired some wonderfully nasty thoughts, and I've come up with a little bit of a game, if you're up for it, we can begin tonight. I've also included my phone number, so just call it, and we'll get started. I hope to hear from you soon!

Lexi finishes reading it, and now, knowing that someone's been watching her, for months no less, finds that she can't help but be aroused. At the same time, this is all very risky, and maybe she should just close her blinds and get to bed. On the other hand, if she does that, she'll never know. She looks at the sender's profile, but he has already deleted any pictures, and the name reads only Mr. E, so he wants to play it mysterious and anonymous. So that's how it will be, a sexy adventure with an anonymous stranger. She realizes she's facing the window, in clear view of this perv, and that her hand has wandered down between her spread legs. Well, her body obviously knows what it wants, and she's tired of being practical.

Decision made, she calls the number with a FaceTime request.

What is she greeted by?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)