More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Strongly_Worded_Letter Strongly_Worded_Letter

What is her secret identity?

Friendly Neighborhood Gal-Bettle

While at a science conference on genetics, your girlfriend accidentally got separated from the crowd, alone in the genetic resequencing hub. The paramedics found her blacked out, laying on the floor. After a few months of recovery with seemingly no issues, she was set free. Around that time, a new super hero arrived on stage, Gal-Bettle. Shooting acids, releasing noxious fumes and firing explosives from her feet and arms, she cleared out rubble other heroes made saving the day. While she was on patrol, she would release fumes to disorient criminals before taking them down. When a bank was held hostage, she released gas into the building, knocking out the robbers. Sure, the big heroes called it irresponsible, but none of them showed up.

You figured out something was wrong with your girlfriend, Patricia Gardien, when she would start sniffing your clothes, a dumb smile stuck on her face before she came back to her senses. During Summer she was totally sexually inactive but when Fall came about she suddenly jump your bones, forcing you on the couch. And the final nail? You saw her melt down the garbage, too lazy to go downstairs. Her face after you saw her release acid from her mouth will haunt your dreams.

Checking the clock reading 6 and being the good boyfriend that you are, you start to prepare breakfast. Waffle iron ready, you pour the mix inside, moving to watch your eggs and bacon on the stove. And not forgetting to set up the coffee. When 7 rolls around, you have a large breakfast in front of you, a half dozen waffles with a good pile of eggs and bacon. "Mmm food." Throwing the blanket to the side, Patricia turn to stare at the feast before her. "You're the best babe" She mumbles toward the bathroom.

Why did she arrive late?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)