More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cantalope Cantalope

What's next?

Friend Group 1: Good Girls In A Version Of 1970-80's America

Crystal (actual gamer girl, Japanese descent) handed controllers to her four friends: Evaline (4.5 GPA, English descent), Jenna (romantic, German descent), Catherine ('bad girl' of the group, Latina), and Dahlia (sweet, naive, religious, family from the American Southwest). The five of them were spending the weekend performing community service to put on their college applications, so far this was the first interesting thing they'd come across. Well, Jenna insisted that some of the old tech had its own charm but Crystal would much rather have been at home with her own computer.

Dahlia looked at the screen nervously as the game booted up, "Um, are we sure we want to play this? What if it's super gross?"

Crystal rolled her eyes, "With this system we'll be lucky if it can handle the pixel count to animate nipples. Trust me Dahl, it's probably gonna be a text game. I just want to know why there are five controllers."

Catherine smirked, "We gonna get a look at what passed for smut in the stone age? Should be fun."

Eva blew her hair out of her face irritatedly, "Guys, the longer we take the longer it'll take to get done. I'm gonna keep working, you guys can-"

"Oh no you don't. Here." Catherine the controller into her hands, "Don't worry so much about life that you forget to live, Ev."

The screen resolved into a heavily pixelated but not unpleasant title screen, "Alright, let's get down to business!" Catherine made a thrusting motion with her hips but the other girls continued, "-To defeat. The Huns!" She rolled her eyes.

"Alright, character select. Uh... OMG, Anita Mandelay!" Crystal cackled before continuing, "Oh jeez. Ahem. Foxy housewife with a plan. I like her. Mandelay, wtf..." She selected the name.

Jenna perked up, "Guess I'm player two... let's see... Dixie Rect- HOly shit, I almost didn't catch that!" The girls tittered wildly, other than Evaline and Dahlia, the latter looked lost and the former was rolling her eyes. "Ok... Unlucky in love but not for lack of trying. Aw, poor girl, I'll help her out. I'm great at matchmaking!" The second name greyed out.

Catherine grinned "I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to learning this girls name... Helda- (snort) Helda Dick! The best holder of things around. Sounds about right." She winked at the others, delighting in their collective discomfort. Even Dahlia got that one, "Who came up with these, this is amazing! C'mon, c'mon, Ev you're next!"

Evaline glanced between the controller and the screen, trying to look angry and disappointed in everyone but failing as her lips quirked in a repressed smile. "Fine. Looks like I'm... Holly Fuk...? Goddammit." She couldn't hold back a grin as the other girls roared with laughter, "An exchange student with something to prove. Is there any actual differences or is this just flavor text?"

Crystal snickered, rubbing her face, "Probably just flavor, this game is older than two of us put together." Evaline looked up as though doing math in her head, "Ok, slight exaggeration, let me have my fun... Alright Dahls, you're up."

Dahlia nervously picked up the controller, "Um... ok. My characters name is..." Crystal started a drum roll and the other girls caught on, leaving a red faced Dahlia to voice the name, "...Stella Virgin?" Catherine looks disappointed the name wasn't dirtier but Crystal pipes up, "That sounds perfect." And the girls broke into laughter again around the reddening Dahlia, "Screw you guys..."

"Aw, we love you Dahls, don't take it personal. Read the rest!"

Dahlia, mollified, continued, "Stella Virgin: Innocent in appearance, less so in bed. How does that even work if she's still a virgin?"

"Don't think about it too hard. Alright, let's get this party started!" The last name greyed out and the screen went dark. Moments later, the lights went out.


Currently: Day 1 for backstory, Day 2 for sexy shenanigans.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)