More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Huntrog Huntrog

Scenarios

Friend’s Mom

Story: A son is being punished but his single mother but due to her son having a very impressive penis she doesn’t want to him in her panties. She doesn’t trust herself to resist the temptation. So instead she enlists the help of her best friend, who is also the mother of her son’s best friend to give him 3 weeks of panty punishment and sexual .

Characters:

Bella Riggs: Bobby’s mother. Single and horny as she hasn’t gone on a date in awhile because of her job and raising her child. A 6’6 tall redhead with the figure of a super model, medium sized breast, at least a C cup, with a nice bubble butt. (She will not be fucking in this one)

Bobby Riggs: a 19 year old who screwed up enough that his mother feels that panty prison is justified. A handsome buy with an impressive penis, length and girth, and a nice body build. Not really a bad boy but he did screw up something.

Sunny Murphy: Best friend to Bella and Mother of Sammy. A golden blonde rocking a nice pair of EE cups on her chest, a wide pair of hips and an ass that claps when she jogs. Like her name she has a Sunny personality and thinks on the bright side a lot. Willing to help her BFF out in a bind and have all kinds of kinky fun.

Sammy Murphy: 19 year old best friend of Bobby, also a femboy. With short blonde hair, and a personality to match his mom’s this femboy loves turning on both men and women with his big butt. Genetically taking after his mother he has big hips, thick thighs and a soft bouncy butt that jiggles while he walks and wiggles while he talks. Has a thing for his best friend Bobby and masturbates to the idea of riding him like a cowgirl. Enjoys crossdressing, Loves dress and skirts, he likes the short or tight so he can show off his favorite asset. Sexually enjoys any type of sex or play that involves his butt or thighs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)