More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bolt8091 Bolt8091

What Does The Day Bring?

Freya, Queen of The West

Texas was in the office with April filling out some paperwork while was just widdling a piece of wood. But then two of them felt rumbling and wasn't the standard earthquake type of rumbling. No this rumbling felt more like the synced beat of footsteps. "Just when ah was hoping nothin crazy would happen today!" Texas groaned as she and April ran out the door.

When they got outside they saw a crowd stand to the sides of the roads. But what caught their attention was what the crowd was looking at. They were surprised to see a whole army of dragons! They stretched from the heart of the town to the far outreaches of town! There had to be at least a thousand, but what caught Tex's attention was that all these dragons were dragonesses. Yep there wasn't a single male in sight all female and what they wore was strange. On their top clothing they did wear the standard cowboy getup but the bottom half they wore armor platted skirts. Their forearms were covered in armored gauntlets while they wore spiked armored shoulder pads. Some of these girls ranged from nine-fifteen feet tall. And they were built some of them having muscular builds, some muscular but still chubby, some that were curvaceous, or some that were all three. And they wore no shoes or boots as they had digitigrade feet. The point was that these girls looked to be the very definition of amazon warriors.

One of them stepped up she was both curvaceous but had a good build of muscle on her. She was green, wore a gladiatorial like helmet, and stood around the same height of Georgia, and she DEFINITELY looked like she's seen her fair share if fights. "Citizens of Gold Springs! Do not be alarmed for we have come to claim your town as part of our tribe!" She spoke out in a very powerful, commanding voice that made even Texas shrink a bit. "Where is your local law enforcement?" She asked her voice having power behind it. Texas thought this as her cue, she stepped to the army of towering dragoness. "Be careful Tex!" April whispered yelled to the sheriff as she walked past her.

"Uh howdy, ah'm the sheriff of this here town." Texas claimed a little nervous. She wasn't sure if these ladies were friends or foes. There was a moment of silence before the entire dragoness army (minus the leader) were laughing their heads off. "This is the sheriff of the town?!" One chortled. "Why not a mouse?!" Another one blurted out. Texas felt her face heat from anger and embarrassment. Who do they think they are?! Coming to her town and making fun of her?! She then looked at the leader who had an unamusd look as she was looking down at the sheriff. Suddenly the leader without even looking back raised her hand. In literal seconds the whole army that taunting, teasing, and laughing at her instantly shut up and stood tall like soldiers.

The leader lowers her hand and clears her throat. "Apologies, the girls need to understand that size isn't always the answer. " The leader apologized. Texaa was actually stunned from this mannerism. "Well, thank ya kindly ma'am. So what brings ya'll to Gold Springs?" Texas asked in curiosity. "We come to add your town in our ever growing empire across the west." Texas raised a brow in suspicion. "Why though?" Texas asked. " By the order of our leader, Freya! Queen of the Wild West!" The leader shouts with a proud smile on her face with pride filling her voice. "HAIL QUEEN FREYA!" The entire army shouted. Texas was still suspicious about all this. "If Gold Springs does become part of your "empire," what are the benefits? Ms......" Texas asked with a serious scowl but also trails off to get the leader's name.

The leader looks down at Texas in realization, "Apologies, i am Titania general of Draga Arny. And the benefits are that the people will gain supplies, everyday trading items, better living arrangements, a larger scale town, and most of all protection." Titania list off the actually good benefits. "However we will have to remove your political official from office and replace her." Titania stated bluntly. Texas's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as her heart skipped a beat. Get rid of a Vivian? Texas always knew Vivian was a crook behind a fancy desk. The lynx always planning, scheming, and plotting ways to get rid of Texas and turn the town into her own personal playground. But now this? This was a chance to get rid of her once and all! A stupid grin almost etched across Texas's face but she stopped herself as she kept a professional look. But inside Texas was smiling like a freaking idiot.

"Well...those are mighty good benefits." Texas said a she struggled to contain her joy. " I THINK NOT!" Came a loud shout. Everyone looks back past the army and saw Mayor Vivian stomping up to front of the army to the chatting sheriff and general, with Georgia and a few of her goons following behind. When she made to the front she shoves Texas out of the way and glares up at the general. Her face was red with anger, teeth gritted, and fist clenched. Titania on the other hand wasn't even phased in the slightest. "And you are?" She asked in a bored tone. "I am Vivian and I am the mayor of this town! On what rights do you have to strip me from my chair as mayor?!" Vivian shouts in rage. Titania simply shrugged "Simple, we don't you're doing a good job as mayor." She said with no hint of sympathy in her voice.

Vivian's eyes widened as her jaw dropped to the ground (no seriously it does) as Titania explained. "You see Ms. Vivian, our queen has had her eyes on this town for quite a while. And she was not happy with how you ran things in town." Titania stated as she snapped her fingers. A nearby soldier handed her a clip board as Titania reach into her armor cladded vest pocket and pulled out reading glasses. "For starters, you allow a establishment called the "Crushed Weasel" to thrive in your town. That's run by a former ex criminal, Annabelle "Bull" Williams. Titania stated looking at the paper.

Vivian shakes out of her shocked stupor and frowns. "What's your point? Annabelle has payed her debt to society and is running a responsible business." Vivian says with smirk and pride her voice as she placed her hands on her hips. "Business yes, responsible no." Titania stated which made the lynx's smile drop and look at the general. "We had scouts come in and look into your town and they have reported that the place was not really up to code, the food was not pleasant, and the service was appalling. Titania stated.

Suddenly said eatery owner came stomping next as she stood beside Vivian. Smoke billowing out of her nostrils. "Ah'll have you know that ah'm a responsible restaurant owner who runs a respectful business!" Annabelle points her finger up towards her face as she said that in fury. Titania pushed her hand away and holds her clipboard in the bull's face. "Then why didn't you do the responsible thing and call in on the fifty-five criminals that you have in your saloon?" Titania said with a scowl. "Even a "responsible" restaurant owner would know about the names and faces of criminals who terrorize her town." Titania says this as she looks at Vivian with glare. "And it seems even more irresponsible that a mayor would allow a place where criminals group up to exist." She says with a suspicious look as Annabelle saw the list of ALL her daily patrons with the word wanted by their names. She started sweating nervously while Vivian tried to come up with an excuse.

Meanwhile Texas (who caught herself from falling after Vivian shoved her) was standing to the side with proud smile on her face. Vivian looked towards her expecting her to back her up but she saw the shit eating smile plastered on her face. Vivian felt her blood boil as she explodes with fury. "I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! I DEMAND TO SEE YOUR BITCH OF A "QUEEN" AT ONCE!" Vivian roared. This makes everyone (minus the Draga Army) flinch, even Georgia never seen her this angry. "Damn boss." Georgia said surprised from the lynx outburst. However one of the dragoness soldiers did not take kindly to that insult of their queen. "How dare you insult our queen like that lynx!" She shouts and was about to attack but Titania raised her hand stopping the soldier her tracks. She had a dangerous glare on her face as she looks down at the mayor. She tilts her head slightly back and shouted. "Bring up the queen!" The dragoness soldiers began to whisper amongst themselves but stand to the side. From down the middle it shows ten muscular dragoness soldiers carrying a VERY large palanquin.

It was looked to be made out of pure gold, with purple designs etched all over it. The windows were covered with violet curtains as was the entrance to it. It was at the front of the palanquin allowing Texas and them to see the LARGE curtain covering the MASSIVE entrance. Vivian started to sweat nervously as she never thought the self proclaimed queen was this large. The soldiers made to the front and placed the palanquin down with a massive dull thud. The then bow and backed away from the palanquin. There was an uneasy silence that spread across the town as everyone held their breathes. No one made a sound not even a peep, suddenly they began to hear movement within the vessel. Then suddenly........

WHOOOSH!

A blur whized out of the curtains as something landed on the ground. "Hello everybody!" Said a jovial voice. The voice belonging to a very short dragon girl with dark purple scales and black underbelly. As she did an anime girl pose and wink with a peace sign with both hands. The girl had a chubby round heart shaped face, her muzzle was short and rounded, she had long wavey hair that reached the mid section of her back with wavey bangs stopping above her brows. Her eyes were red and had an innocent expression, her horns were small and curved backwards, she had small stubby wings on her back, she wore the same skirt as the soldiers. Unlike her soldiers gold braces were around the ankles of her digitigrade feet. Her tail was also coated in armor platting, she wore a regular best with no shirt underneath. She reached about five feet tall, with a K-Cup size breast, and she looked to be about sixteen years old. But what caught everyone's attention was the absolute dumptruck that was her ass. Seriously! Her ass despite her short stature looked like it could fit Texas's entire midsection in there with only her shoulders, head, and legs sticking out.

Everyone was stunned in silence at the childlike dragoness. "Where's your so called "Queen" Freya? Vivian asked Titania confused. She then looks back at the girl as she let's out an innocent giggle. "She's here!" She exclaimed. Vivian looks around and looks back the shorter dragoness with a glare. "Look little girl, i'm in no mood to play your games. Now stand aside! I have important business to talk to with your mother." Vivian snarled. The girl just tilts her head innocently as she blinks oblivious. "Mother?" She asked cutely. "Yes your mother! Queen Freya!" Vivian shouted annoyed by this girl's stupidity. The girl giggles and bups Vivian on the tip of her nose. "A queen can't have a mother if she is that mother!" She says playfully.

Everyone's eyes widened in pure shock. Georgia was the first one to speak up in shock. "Now hold on a cotton picking minute! Are you saying that you're!?" Georgia asked in disbelief. "That's right! I'm Freya Queen of the Wild West!" The girl exclaimed as she did a pose. Everyone couldn't believe it! This was Freya?! This was the Queen of this entire army?! THIS WAS THE SELF PROCLAIMED QUEEN OF THE WILD WEST?!

Vivian gritted her teeth in fury. "Georgia! SQUASH THIS BRAT!" Vivian roared having enough of this nonsense. Georgia smiles maliciously as she cracks her knuckles. "With pleasure." She said as she stomped towards the short queen who didn't seemed phased as she continued smile. But Texas then puts herself between Freya and Georgia, this surprised Georgia, Vivian, and everybody else. "Get outta mah way Tex! Less you wanna become a pancake as well." Georgia threatened. "Ain't no way ah'm letting ya flattened her! She's just a kid, she don't deserve this." Texas tries to explain. "Awwww! That's sweet of you Ms. Sheriff! But i'm actually thirty-two years old." Freya says nonchalantly shocking everyone.

She then steps pass Texas and walked to Georgia and Vivian. "Tell you what, how about a bet? If you bodyguard here beats me then you can kick my army out of town and turn me into a fart cushion!" She said with pure innocence. Vivian raised her one of her brows in suspicion, "And what do you want if you win?" Vivian asked crossing her arms. Freya just smiles brightly. "If i win Gold Springs becomes my base of operations, i ball up your Georgia here along with Annabelle and any other person who has given the innocent people of this town a hard time and punt them out of town, and YOU Vivian will become my personal panties!" Freya exclaimed with excitement as she clapped. Vivian rolls her eyes and chuckles "Fine little girl, you're on. I heard dragons bodies mute a lot of the farts anyways." Vivian sad with a wicked smirk.

Everyone formed a circle around the large mare and tiny Dragoness. Texas was getting worried as she looked towards Titania and her army and saw none of the were phased about their leader being in trouble. "Ain't ya'll gonna help her?!" Texas shouts. "She's your queen ain't she?" She points out but none of them are even phased by Texas's outburst. Meanwhile in the ring, Georgia cracks her knuckles and neck as she smiles maliciously. "You ain't even gonna last a minute shrimp." Freya just smiled "That's okay! Cause you won't last ten seconds." Freya said still holding her smile but something sent chills down Georgia spine. One of the civilians hit a nearby bell signaling to fight. Georgia charged full speed at her shorter opponent who stood still smiling.

Georgia cocks her right arm back and throws a punch going for instant knockout. But Freya simply leans her head slightly to the right. Georgia is surprised but before she could do anything Freya balled her right hand into a fist and delivering a devastating uppercut. Time stood still as the impact of the punch finally came. With such speed a light tan blur is launched into the air disappearing past the clouds. Then as if time kicked back in everyone saw Freya with her fist pointing up. But Georgia all they saw from her were her boots, pants, shirt, jacket, and panties suspended in the air before falling to the ground in a cartoonish manner. Freya looked up as did everyone else as they heard screaming coming back down at them.

Freya then takes a big step back as something big crashed into the ground kicking up a lot of dust. When the dust clears it shows a Georgia shaped hole on the ground as a soft groan comes out of the hole. "I win!" Freya shouts jumping up and down in excitement. Vivian jaw was against the floor, she shook her head and started stuttering. "B-B-But-" She was cut off by Freya. "Now Vivi, a deal's a deal!" Freya said patting her head. Vivian growls and grabs Freya by the collar of her vest and picks her up off the ground. "YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!" Vivian roared. She has had enough of this nonsense and was going to end this! Freya's happy smile then dropped as she let's out a sigh. But this sigh had some annoyance in it. "Why can't some people take their lost with dignity." Vivian's eyes widened in shock as Freya's innocent tone changed to one more serious. "Okay." She simply says as violent winds began to blow.

Vivian lets go of her and backs away in shock. A violet mist begins to form around her as she was engulfed inside. Suddenly two massive wings stuck out from each side of the mist as they flapped once creating a massive air blast. Everyone closed their eyes as the wind blew but once it died down everyone's eyes bugged out. At the same time a now naked Georgia climbs out the crater shaped like her and her eyes widened. It shows Freya standing there but not the same as before. She was now standing at a whopping thirty feet tall. Her small rounded muzzle was now long and sharp. Her hair was still the same but her horns were now long and pointed upwards like devil horns. Her eyes now looked sharper and more mature, losing all the innocence in them. Her skirt was now BARLEY covering her now large titanic ass and her best barley covered her now massive breast.

Without uttering anything Freya reached down and grabbed Annabelle and Georgia. She slammed the two together in her massive hand and began molding. She opened her hand and reveals Georgia and Annabelle still somewhat normal but now squashed, molded together in ball form. "A promise is a promise." Freya sounded like she did before but her voice was now lower, mature, silky, seductive voice.

Vivian was trying to sneak away but was stopped as a shadow hovered over her. She looked up her eyes widened to see the giant violet ass of the Wild West Queen. "Where ya going Vivi? A deal's a deal right?" Freya says in a mocking tone. Before Vivian could scream Freya brought down her giant ass and crushed underneath. Texas was still shock at what happened but nonetheless smile as she realized she'll never have to deal with Vivian, Georgia, or Annabelle again. She walks up to Freya who still sitting in place on top of Vivian. "Mighty kind of you to get rid of those varmints ma'am." Texas said tipping her hat. Freya looked at her and smiled seductively. "Oh you're quite welcome sheriff." Texas couldn't help but shutter as she said that in such seductive tone. But Freya's smile turns to a frown, "But i'm afraid you and your deputy count as one of the people who gives the people trouble as well." Freya says in a regretful tone. Texas eyes widened "What?! What in tarnation are ya talking about?! Neither me or April ain't done nothing to harm the good people of Gold Springs!" Texas shouts with a glare.

"Well that is true, buuuut my scouts find you and your deputy's job performance....poor." Freya asked feeling a tad guilty. Both the weasel and fox were stunned in shock. "However." Freya said giving them a glimmer of hope. "There is one way you can keep doing your job." Texas listened intently. "Work for me and follow on my journey to claim the Wild West as my kingdom! We'll be able to take down any outlaw and crook that threatens the West!" She exclaimed looking to the air and look back down to the sheriff with a smile. "And once we're done you can come back home to a better Gold Springs. Freya says all giddy like. She may look more mature and older but at her core Freya was still the same as her smaller self.

This was a big choice for Texas.

Does Texas take the offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)