More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blushingsecrets blushingsecrets

What do you do next?

Freeze

I froze as the men stormed the locker room. It was the men’s rugby team so they were all taut and fit. I whimpered and tried to conceal my breasts with my hands but they only laughed as my breasts spilled over my hands. I wished I had worn sexier underwear. There were two other girls in the locker room, Marissa and Jennifer. Neither were as well endowed as me.

“Check out the tits on this girl,” said one guy whose name I think was Chase. Chase was six foot and he was a dead ringer for Channing Tatum. I had seen the way he behaved in class though. Total asshole.

“Leave me alone,” I said, trying to flee from him but he only grabbed me and slowly dragged my hand away from my chest. With one movement he unhooked my bra and it fell to the floor. Bam! Everyone’s eyes were riveted to my very large chest. “Please don’t touch me,” I said as he stuck his hands in my panties.

“You say you don’t want me to touch you, baby?” Oh God, it felt good when his breath tickled my ear. “Then why are you getting so goddamn wet?” He raised his hand for the entire room to see. My stickiness was apparent on it. The room burst out laughing, even the other girls. Traitors. “I guess I’ll just have to keep going,” Chase continued thrusting his finger in and out of my swollen pussy. One guy had his phone on us. I spotted Michael in the corner. Michael was a quiet boy I had a crush on. We had something going but I guess that was over now. I was Chase’s girl now.

Finally, Chase threw me down on the floor. His bulging package was inches from my face.

“Well? Suck it, baby!” he ordered.

What happens now?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)